• Fiberglass anyone??

Ok, here goes. I think better on my feet and have a hard time putting together what someone will not fall asleep while reading or listening to, so...

209 0 8,285

Started by Mabeita

• First box

Hi all I'm new to this forum with this post and have a few questions about building a box (hopefully this is the right section for it?) I have a 12...

3 0 303

Started by Andrayder

• I need help in creating a LCD display

I want to creat a LCD dispaly for all my fuseds in my stero system I plan on fusing everything so nothing blows so I would like to make a display so...

7 0 161

Started by over kill

• Carpet Glue

What is the preferred carpet glue of all box builders out there? During the summer the enclosure will be in extremely hot temperatures and during the...

11 0 348

Started by Cerwin Vega Fan

• Ported Box

This will be my 2nd box I have built. (1st one was sealed, but had too much internal volume) Now Im looking to better design my next box. My...

5 0 185

Started by Austin C

• who can CNC Aluminum???

anyone on the forum here that can CNC some 1/2" Aluminum for me? Not distro-blocks, but for some midrange grills of a particular...

7 0 217

Started by D-Bass

• New Build for Saturn VUE *Pics Added 9-21-09*

Been working up some ideas and have decided to persue the latest idea. Attempting to be LOUD and PIMP looking but is quite the challenge to both....

50 0 408

Started by BASSBOXMAN

• box building

would like some advice on a box design for a ford winstar try to get louder than 152

3 0 90

Started by tijae

• Carbon fiber

Is carbon fiber legal to use as an interior panel or for box construction?

3 0 95

Started by Jerry and his 2012 Mazda 5

• displacement of an aero port.

Does anyone know (or remember in my case) how to find the displacement of an aeroport? Im trying to remember the equation. Something like...

2 0 78

Started by resko1

• Best Large void Filler

I am looking to fill all the large voids and space between my speaker box and the vehicle frame. It is a 60cubic foot box and uses the entire...

14 0 237

Started by Team who

• Fiberglass Resin Not Drying?

I'm trying my hand at fiberglassing. Yesterday I layed the mold for a subwoofer box. Today, 18hours later or so, it is still wet. WTF did I do? ...

18 0 226

Started by BlazedGlory

• WHERE to get thick plexi/lexan

Can anyone tell me a good place to get cheap plexi or lexan? I am looking for a thickness of 3/4 to 1 inch. Need to know what it comes in for sizes...

13 0 164

Started by Alaake

• any pics of fiberglass dashes?

Going to be doing a fully glassed dash in my bassracer for next spring. Lookin for some ideas so post your guys pics of glassed dashes if you have...

6 0 87

Started by Wagonized

• 2003 Caddilca Sevile SLS

Quick one here. My friend has a single Treo SS 12" He has removed the factory 12 in the rear deck. What do you think about building a ported...

3 0 109

Started by marcmdm2005

• New member looking for some advice

Looking for a reputable shop in the Maryland area or even a member of the forums thats local to build a sub box for me and possibly install...

1 0 64

Started by SOSinMD

• box build

I got a 94 mustang gt and i am wanting 2 put a custom box where the spare tire goes. i looked up a rectanglar box calculator on google, a 25x25x6 box...

0 0 42

Started by justin1989

• Speaker Rings

What is the best thing ti use to cut speaker rings?? I tried a jig saw and my blade bends to much and it comes out looking like a octagon. I am...

14 0 175

Started by hydrosoundz

• CRX

Trying to see how any of you lock down your hatches on a Rex. I can see day light through mine when I hit a low note so I am losing alot of pressure....

3 0 137

Started by DDJIMMY

• Customize door panels

To save on money and learn something new I was to try and customize my door panels. Sounds easy but doubt it will happen the way I want it to the...

11 0 195

Started by Tooloud_4_me

• Rhino liner

Just curious as to if coating the exterior of your box with a truck bed liner similar to rhino liner adds any structural strength or is it purely an...

1 0 50

Started by captaincheesey

• pop trunk

if I wanted to use linear actuators to open and close a trunk where would I start?

5 0 61

Started by Cutlassthunder

• T-Line enclosures

hey i'm new and i really need a proper detailed procedure on to calculate and build a t-line box for say an orion HCCA 15 @ 40 hz.if possible can a...

11 0 94

Started by Asylum

• has anyone tried coating boxes with this?

http://www.shopmaninc.com/kk121.html Edit: I just fixed the title for spelling to make it easier to read. Nothing else was changed---Andy

6 0 70

Started by 1banginbuick

• 1983 Goldwing

Any suggestions for fabricating a DIN receiver module with a 6.5" speaker on each side. I have found old ones on ebay, but they only house a...

0 0 56

Started by Erik Martin

Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy