• Happy New Year !!! ...

Hey, we already have 2002 here in Germany ! So best wishes to all of you and a good 2002 season for us all...

1 0 3,764

Started by TheBigOki

• how to buy a membership?

with out a CC? Do I mail money to Wayne? what's his address?

7 0 430

Started by HGCA

• Membership fee vs. Event fee

why is that eventho you are a db drag member you still have to pay some sort of a fee at an event?? is this fee charged by the host of the show...

4 0 78

Started by Tinted

• Thanks Wayne

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/ quote: by Wayne Harris: Michael Hughes has the LOUDEST car stereo system on the planet. Find out more by...

10 0 89

Started by SPL2000

• CES 2002

CES 2002 - January 7-10, 2002. dBDrag at LVCC North Hall 1-4 in Booth 4700? Alma Gates and the Brono at the Metra/Tsunami booth LVCC North Hall 1-4...

16 0 104

Started by SPLCivic

• Stats page confusion.

Why would I have 38 points on my stats page and only be listed with 30 on the leader board? Click link below. And be sure to visit my...

6 0 60

Started by Neill Barber

• Why???

Why does competitors from the USA ALLWAYS think that good SPL numbers only can done in the USA? There are some good dB cars outside the USA to that

3 0 44

Started by Kim

• the loudest street 1-2 car in the world!!???

euro finals results does dave lawerence have the second loudest CAR in the world???? 158.7 euro finals nov 2001 he he ...

43 0 272

Started by excelaudio

• anyway to get event results not listed?

i've been looking for results to a comp i didn't even qualify at and had to leave early, in particular the South Bend, Indiana comp on sept. 30th....

1 0 48

Started by Sir_Stickybuds

• Got Problem with Shocker!

Hi there Everyone. We(my brother and me) was ordering some subs through our friends company Technovox in Sweden,I think it was May 2 .We sended him...

2 0 44

Started by Fredrik F

• Hey, see my Christmas Tree...

This year I build my own Christmas Tree ! (Or should I say "X Max tree ???) Easy to build, but not cheap... You need : 1 Stroker 18 1...

16 0 109

Started by TheBigOki

• stats page error!

they have spelld my name wrong on the swedish finals 01 so the score does not appear on my stats page..... wrong name: "Janne...

0 0 35

Started by Gummi

• How To Get Big Cash For Final$$$

If anyone try to get big cash on final, first you have to support dB Drag by sending out the letter to all the stereo shop and manufactory asking for...

16 0 116

Started by hdn23

• Cool Audio Related License Plates

On a lighter note; what cool Personalized car-audio related license plates do you have or have you seen? I like the one we had on our Jeep and on...

83 0 461

Started by iansdad

• Tuner Bash

this seems like it will be cooler than SBN. If i can take some vacation I'm gonna go to be a spectator. Just thought I'd put the info in here...

3 0 48

Started by mike_m

• It must be the Missouri water

Danny and Melinda- look what you started. December 20th 10:44 AM Name: Abby May Walters 6lbs 12 ounces 18.5 inches long December 20th 11:02...

21 0 140

Started by ASEKent

• Steve Cook,s Audio X, Show...............

We will be having an Audio X mas Show! on Dec. 16th Come out and have some fun! games,free stuff too. For Some DB fun!! Audio x 1905 woodward ave....

12 0 118

Started by COOKIN

• world finals 1st place gets $5000.00 per class?

What do you guys think about this idea that an "elbow" of all people thought up. Let's take dbdrag to the next level. I mean so big that...

74 0 432

Started by atomicelbow

• newest addition to our team

well, we have a new addition to our team! HE was born at 2:30 a.m. dec 15th weighing in at 6lbs 11oz and 21" long MELINDA was in labor for...

28 0 196

Started by TRENDSETTER

• Pictures of the Daytona location

Hey wayne, How about pics of the daytona location we'll be at in march..is there a hotel on this site, or what.. Big Ed

19 0 134

Started by Big Ed

• Merry Christmas to all

I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you. This has been a great year and next year will be even better. Big shout out to all that...

3 0 38

Started by Big Ed

• JH in Cognito...

I think JH has been spotted... John Henry, the current owner of the Florida Marlins, is part of the new ownership group controlling the Red...

0 0 38

Started by Josh Schmillen

• Who is going to live oak Dec 1st

Like it says, who is going??

27 0 126

Started by spl1

• wayne....what is commercially available?

5-2 All audio equipment must be (or have been) commercially available. The determination as to whether a product is (or was)...

32 0 184

Started by scoupen

• please read

Can everyone help. I'm doing a research project for Soiology and would like it if everyone would answer some questions for me. 1. How old are you? 2....

7 0 59

Started by exotic

Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy