• NEXT SEASON/OFF SEASON???

Wayne~ When does the next season officially start?? They are a few shows that i am planning on going to(Sept 29 and Oct17) .....but if there arent...

0 0 3,073

Started by shock da world

• Replys

Thanks for the clarification, Dr Loudness. I havent been on this board for long so really missed that post. Mike

0 0 186

Started by bikemike

• Answer to Bikemike

Hi I am not official person, but I asked same question, and here is answer. ...

0 0 77

Started by Dr.Loudness

• Questions and Answers

Does anybody read the questions in this area, it seems to be a dead end..

0 0 38

Started by bikemike

• rulse for street 3-4

i need some help understanding the rules for a extended cab s10 pu i was told that i can take out the fold and bee leagel just wanna make sure...

0 0 52

Started by chevythunder

• Speaker sizes

How do we determine the correct size of these new speakers that are shaped Triangular, Square and Hexagonal. They are not a true reflection on...

0 0 50

Started by bikemike

• wanye, new forum format has problems

i talked to epaul and he agreed. since this new format has been setup we've been having problems with our computers locking up. i'm constantly...

0 0 33

Started by limige

• Changing Classes This Late in the Season

Due to unforseen circumstances, nameley a quarter mile track and a 50 shot of Nitrous, my motor in my Street 1-2 go boom, and I don't mean the SPL...

0 0 48

Started by Wallstreet Chris

• Rules for classifing car

I was at the big show in denver a few weeks ago. I didn't compete but I noticed that everyone have a wall. If I had competed I would have been the...

0 0 38

Started by maveric69

• Wayne my trophie

Wayne I still have not recieved my trophie for the triple pointer way back in the begining of the season form Omaha NE. Any information on this.

0 0 36

Started by titus

• Wayne Harris please read

I know your super buisy with finals just around the corner, but just a quick question. There is a guy who owns a local car audio shop who said he was...

0 0 50

Started by Shermbot

• You might want to post your dB drag questions in dB Drag racing section

I havent seen questions answered here for several months now.

0 0 50

Started by Hiddy Ho

• Seat belts in ss?

weve never had to have seatbelts atany othe show but who know at finals? anyone?

0 0 44

Started by E-Power

• answer for bikemike

with the oem skin rule. You can not make the painted surface area larger than it came from the factory. It is the same for a truck topper. It has to...

0 0 60

Started by Anthony

• Extreme - OEM mods - extensions.

Hi Wayne - I hope this isn't a stupid as it sounds. I have a competitor asking about the extreme div. he is questioning the following note. 4-4...

0 0 44

Started by bikemike

• Answer for Peteyglad

your friend is wrong. It doesn't matter if you have a hatchback or not.. sting test applies, unless you veghicle HAS A TRUNK, not ACTS like, or is...

0 0 57

Started by SPL Jester

• Peteyglad

Only Wayne can directly respond to post made in this section. That is why I made this post, to help guide you to the answers you seek. Good Luck. ...

0 0 39

Started by Sid Grice

• "wall" in hatchback

I have a friend who has his box in the back of an RX7. The box extend above the "wall" line across the bottom of the window. My question...

0 0 42

Started by peteyglad

• answer for exotic

september 16th 2001

0 0 37

Started by Terry Jackson

• POINTS AND STATS

HOW LONG AFTER A SHOW DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE POINTS TO SHOW UP ON YOUR STATS PAGE? AFTER ALL THE SHOW I AM TALKING ABOUT WAS OVER TWO WEEKS AGO. I...

0 0 48

Started by supper street

When is the cut off for points and certified SPL.

0 0 35

Started by exotic

• amp in passenger compartment ss 1-2 nw

if i have an enclosure that doesn't go above the window line and is 2 inches behind the door jam can i mount a board ahead of the enclosure that is...

0 0 30

Started by strokerD

• Street 3-4 battery

I am in street 3-4 and was wondering if I am allowed to put the second battery on the floor of the car in the rear passenger area?

0 0 33

Started by BeachSound

• hmmmm

i think answers to generals rules questions should get posted on here, just to clear it up for everybody. just a thought.

0 0 18

Started by ianrulz123

• Back window mods

My car has a big ported box that extends close to rear window. Four of the amps are mounted on the back of the box visible through the window. I...

0 0 21

Started by Todd

Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy