BallzDeep
I have an 02 Ranger and I am trying to see who has been loud with these trucks.Its an extended cab.I have been able to get up to 149 to 151 on average..I would like to be in the mid 150's....I compete in Usac 901-1800 mod but would like to try dbdrag..How do I figure ou what class i would be in>>...Are there any comps here in Houston area?
Quote 0 0
Jay Gold
Well I havent' competed in a while, and am trying to figure out the new rules and matrix for classes, but it used to be as long as the enclosure is below the bottom of the windows, it's not considered a wall, and depending on how many and how big your subs are, how many amps you have, and modifications made to the car, all determine your class. I had an s-10 extended cab that I was doing 148's legal, in what at the time would have be street 1-2, with 1 RF 800aII @2ohm mono powering to Vega 124's.
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
The truck is lowered and shaved..I am running two h2.15.4 off of a 2500d from orion.....The only thing above the window line is the amp its lengthwise (up and down)but its rack is part of the enclosure.....Its 1 big fiberglassed piece....battery is still in the stock location..Does my 4 channel amp count towards anything?In usac I have to count it with my wats...
Quote 0 0
xtremesplokc
with 2 15's you can be in street c (engine off 2 batt's max.), but everything has to be below the leading lower edge of the front passenger window. You could also be in superstreet 1-2nw (engine on, unlim batts) but the same window rule applies. Above the window line your options would be street max 1-2 (? batts? engine off) or superstreet 1-2 (unlim. batts, engine on) Your amp count would be negligible, i think its like 8 max amps in street c and the others are unlim.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy