Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ---Navi---:
Quote:
quote:
make sure to use a strap so the chain doesnt break and put a dent in your tailgate/back window/head. If you were a true redneck, you would have a tractor to do it with...
I'm severly dissappointed in you for thinking I dont already know this.
I = redneck card owner
you = emo with tractor
Wait a minute...I drive a diesel f250, straight piped, with a chip, have a tractor, and a 4 wheeler, plus I drink budweiser from a can...And YOU are the redneck?
all of that shyt can be bought.... redneck is in your blood... its a way of life....
narvels teh official TPOT redneck
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Quote:
Originally posted by Pitbull:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
make sure to use a strap so the chain doesnt break and put a dent in your tailgate/back window/head. If you were a true redneck, you would have a tractor to do it with...
I = redneck card owner
you = emo with tractor
Wait a minute...I drive a diesel f250, straight piped, with a chip, have a tractor, and a 4 wheeler, plus I drink budweiser from a can...And YOU are the redneck?
all of that shyt can be bought.... redneck is in your blood... its a way of life....
narvels teh official TPOT elite redneck
edited for accuracy
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pitbull:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
I = redneck card owner
you = emo with tractor
narvels teh official TPOT elite redneck
edited for accuracy
white power!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Ok, hows this for redneck...Buddy of mine broke a ball joint on a race car, so i grabbed a ratchet strap, hooked it around the snout bar on the cage and hooked it to the control arm, snugged it up, and he made 3 laps before pulling off cuz it obviously wouldnt turn worth a f@#%.

Here's another one for you from just last week. Broken motor mount on race car. Bolted a chain into the motor mount hole, and then clamped it down to the frame with some vice grips...
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
newp, keep tryin
Quote 0 0
lolz... TPOT Elite Redneck ftw!
Quote 0 0
assman
Team Redneck SPL
Quote 0 0
NDMstang65
He's from...da souf.

you got a perty mouf boy.