10%auten
on sept 22nd, I will be in surgery on my wrist. please pray for me to recover well. I will not be there at finals 9/16-9/18. I have to work those days so I can be out for surgery for about 6 weeks. Have fun and be safe. don't give 2% a hard time but to encourage him to do good. . I will be checking on form to see how is everybody doing. or I will be calling in.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Hope all goes well. We will pray for you.
Will miss you at Finals.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Same Here.
Quote 0 0
10%auten
thanks guys. I will and be safe at the finals. just think of me when you are running. you will be miss also.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Will do. Going to try and break my own World Record in Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Class. Shooting for a 153 or better and praying that I keep it at or under 3600 Watts. Wow! I have a lot of work to do to get ready for World Finals!
Quote 0 0
Cerwin Vega Fan
get well soon! can't wait to see bigger numbers out your truck!
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by basshead69:
Will do. Going to try and break my own World Record in Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Class. Shooting for a 153 or better and praying that I keep it at or under 3600 Watts. Wow! I have a lot of work to do to get ready for World Finals!
Danny...you got it man....Kim couldn't play this year....because of medical reasons ...Hope you get that 153...
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by basshead69:
Danny...you got it man....Kim couldn't play this year....because of medical reasons ...Hope you get that 153...
Thanks Steve. I hope Kim is OK. I was hoping she would be out there competing against me. It would be an awesome show I can tell you that. 153 would be a nice score if I can keep it under 3600 watts. When I did the 152.1, it did not seem as loud as when I did my normal 149,s. I found out all this time when I was doing the 149's that I was overpowering my amps. Thanks to Raymond for all of the testing we did to set the World Record in Rock Hill back in April. I was really shocked because it did not seem that loud. My first run was a 151.9@49hz and less than 3000 watts. Everybody wanted me to do a rerun because I had over 600 watts to play with. I turned the volume up like 3 or 4 clicks and was still almost 500 watts under. it was 3,157 watts. When I went to the border show, I toasted one of my amps, but still ran with one amp and I did a 149.1@49Hz and only 947 watts. I believe I would have gotten more had the windshield not busted. That was weird to bust a windshield with that low of a score.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy