rally Show full post »
ruben4bass
I'd like to know what application that was in then? Did you run the 1100.1 at 12V and the AQ as well or did you run the 1100.1 at 18v and the AQ at 16V?

I know that there's quite a difference once you start upping the voltage on the ab1100.1....
Quote 0 0
johncash
All it was on 3 ODYSSEY batteries, starting voltage was 14.7V supported by charger Ctek 25000, voltage drop was to 12.2V
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by johncash:
All it was on 3 ODYSSEY batteries, starting voltage was 14.7V supported by charger Ctek 25000, voltage drop was to 12.2V
I know that even with 10 batts per amp we still se the voltage move so you definitely need more battery to get the most out of any 1 of the amps in your test
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by johncash:
I know that even with 10 batts per amp we still se the voltage move so you definitely need more battery to get the most out of any 1 of the amps in your test by the way thank you for posting some actual numbers and specifics there are a lot of people on the forums that have no clue how an amplifier works or how to properly test one and go on to repeat nonsense that they have heard in passing or just make up some garbage. Im glad to see that your not one of them. good luck
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy