MREZSTREET
well i got the 120v ran to my spl room and went to get a push button for burping, cant find one that is hot just when pushed and take 20-30 amps...any ideas?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
you can run a 220V push button swith they will carry a Higher current?
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by MREZSTREET:
well i got the 120v ran to my spl room and went to get a push button for burping, cant find one that is hot just when pushed and take 20-30 amps...any ideas?
Call up an electric supply store and ask about a normally open momentary switch

If they don't, just explain to them what you are needing and I'm sure they can rig you up something.
Quote 0 0
pipebomb
fire alarm switch.
Quote 0 0
solo1
Dimmer switch would be nice...lol.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I thought about that but corey didn't think it would work right...but then I could control amount going to it and burp off / on
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Most dimmers aren't rated for the current. Lowes has cheap ones. If you have a grainger or other electrical supply store the mentioned momentary push button be sure normally open. I have some if not.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I will look next time I am in olympia (30 mins away) and its 14 deg. I'm not going anyplace I don't have 2 lol monday the aqx will be delivered.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
http://www.mcmaster-carr.com
Quote 0 0
BennyAgain
Put in a regular relay into the rca line feeding the amp. Just have to cut out the neg on the rca and it will get no signal till you hit the button, which activates the relay and closes the circuit. Did this in a different room similar to your idea about 11 yrs ago. You can use any switch/button then, we used a big lit up button from an arcade video game we got from a local amusement vendor. Was really big and worked great.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
and you ran 25a 120v from wall socket to the sub?
i have a LD with a burp botton ....want to burp my 15 off 120v's
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy