2000LaDe
is ghey. really interesting competition but i cant use my 16v daily driver in it.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Yes I agree 16v should be at least allowed in pro and I will be asking for this change for 2011.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
would be nice for the change i run 16volt daily also
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
would be nice for the change i run 16volt daily also
This was my original intent to have all 16 volt systems in pro but it was overlooked last season.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
Neill Barber competed at world Finals and has 16v
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
Neill Barber competed at world Finals and has 16v
He did not compete sorry. I used his vehicle as a demonstration vehicle.

Once again, thanks Neil!

[ 10-26-2010, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: dB Don ]
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
i personally would love to see everything limited to 14.4, except db drag extreme classes.
Quote 0 0
tprj82
a few years ago i would have agreed with you, but dollar for dollar it just seems to make sense to run a 16v tap battery to a bank in the back and do a 16v daily, if i was to do a build now thats what i would,who wouldnt want to squeeze a few extra k's out of your amps for the same price
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
Quote:
Originally posted by tprj82:
a few years ago i would have agreed with you, but dollar for dollar it just seems to make sense to run a 16v tap battery to a bank in the back and do a 16v daily, if i was to do a build now thats what i would,who wouldnt want to squeeze a few extra k's out of your amps for the same price
i 100% agree thats why i run 16volts now and not 12volts
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
16V in a Pro class makes sense. For now an event judge is not required to run a Pro class, just one "Open" class, because of this it would have to be a requirement to run both if 16V systems were allowed. When this format catches on more I can see making a rule change to allow 16 volts.
Quote 0 0
Boilermaker-744
Its 2011, can we (the 16V people) Compete in this psychlone??? I hope so...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy