Apologies anyone?

like that will happen Jordy....lol
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
its easyer to say someone cheat than to say sorry
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
the unofficial leader board still lists 157+ dB for the top four cars in Street Stock.
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
augustijnen Peter wrote:
its easyer to say someone cheat than to say sorry

you'd think GROWN men would be able to do so...... then again....lol
Quote 0 0
tprj82
thats just sad
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
tprj82 wrote:
thats just sad

which part ?
Quote 0 0
tprj82
the better portion of this thread lol, no ones perfect so apologies are not hard to do
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
OMG!!!!! This is just for you "tprj82".....here it it...wait for it...here it comes...PSYCHE!!!!!!! Not gonna happen!!!!!

P.S. I don't think I need to apologize. I did not at any point in time call anyone a cheater directly.
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Never mind. Sorry to all those tampons toting girls that I've offended.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
bluewagon wrote:
I smell bull****!!!!! And they europeans are judged reallly hard????? I dare the competitor who did this number to show his set and show us a video of the power he clamped!!!!! Not gonna happen cause he cheated!!!!!

so u did not point out anyone as a cheater huh , u did to the competitor who u think he did the number
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
tprj82
bluewagon wrote:
OMG!!!!! This is just for you "tprj82".....here it it...wait for it...here it comes...PSYCHE!!!!!!! Not gonna happen!!!!!

P.S. I don't think I need to apologize. I did not at any point in time call anyone a cheater directly.

bluewagon wrote:
! I dare the competitor who did this number to show his set and show us a video of the power he clamped!!!!! Not gonna happen cause he cheated!!!!!

so you didn't call anyone a cheater?
There will never not be rivalry between north America and euro in this sport, every time time they put up a high number we call bs and they cheat, I know of one instance a foreign competitor was caught at finals in 04 with I believe a cylon cell is his rockford amp and was only told to remove it, and he also had the strongest optima yellow top known to man, but sadly there cheaters over here to. Thats why we need to go to a eastern and western world champ and records, So if they have a street A guy doing 168 WHO CARES your 155 will still have you king of where you compete and can investigate if you feel someone is cheating here.
Lastly we should just show a little more respect amongst the remaining competitors as the numbers seem to slowly go down every year,when wayne finally gets sick of the bitchy, rude and disrespectful people with low attendance and shuts dbdrag down, then where are we gonna go? Not really any other orgs out there as big and for the most part organized like this
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
bluewagon wrote:
I did not at any point in time call anyone a cheater directly.

I have no idea how you can possibly try and make that claim.. lol

the person who started this thread is a dumbass.

I don't need to apologise, because I didn't directly call anyone a dumbass.
Quote 0 0
JordyO
This is just getting silly.

Like Tom said, the respect level in this sport needs a big change.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
JordyO wrote:
This is just getting silly.

Like Tom said, the respect level in this sport needs a big change.

Yes it is.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy