Team Psycho Broken Show full post »
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
My daughter is 17 if she knew how to drive I'd have two trunk vehicles around 1800-3600, who's cares if she didn't build the box or system , it's always fun to have your kid push the button and drive your other spl vehicle around
I just bought my son a BMW 328 Ci. He already wants a sub/ amp combo but he doesn't like it too loud. Says it hurts his ears. Im asking for a paternity test ASAP.
LMAO!!!!
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
My daughter is 17 if she knew how to drive I'd have two trunk vehicles around 1800-3600, who's cares if she didn't build the box or system , it's always fun to have your kid push the button and drive your other spl vehicle around
I just bought my son a BMW 328 Ci. He already wants a sub/ amp combo but he doesn't like it too loud. Says it hurts his ears. Im asking for a paternity test ASAP.
I wouldn't bother... clearly that kid isn't yours. You don't need a DNA test for that.

Although, you don't even compete any more, so maybe it's just that it's out of the family blood?
Quote 0 0
Old/School
Quote:
Originally posted by JordyO:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Old/School:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JordyO:
Amazing score... if Terry is impressed then you know there is serious work in the car!

But so people know this isn't an indication of what the score would be in dbDrag.

3 batts and car on (up to 15.0v) is how TNESPL does this class.
Just a lil 411 im sure he can do that # in drag as well..... Who was there in his TNESPL class that would give him a reason to turn it up any louder then what he did. Why let the cat out the bag he said 160 and he did it 160.1 :0) and did it back to back so why turn it up.... Think about that.....
TJ... Why have you got to start with me man?

The car, the way it was set up, is nowhere close to dbDrag legal.

I know this because I talked to the judges from the show. It was set up for TNE and wouldn't fit in to Street C legally. If he CAN do it legally at a dbDrag show then do it. You know as well as I do, dbDrag respect comes from dbDrag numbers. He has all of TNE to say how great his score there was

Until he does it at a multi I'm sorry but I have legitimate doubt.
Its all good brother still love ya xxx beer and Merry Xmass......
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy