Wayne Harris Show full post »
TheBigOki
Feel free to use this idea and modify it to your or your competitors needs.

Whatever works and helps is cool with me

Only thing is: It should be applied to
dB Drags (Cups) and Bass Races only LOL
Not that anybody from other orgs "steal" that idea

Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Those vids looked great. I see manufacturer support and spectator turnout has declined greatly since those days. To me it seems like common sense that those two go hand in hand. If you want manufacturers to show up then give them people to advertise to (spectators). If you want spectators to show up then give them something to spectate like manufacturer booths, show cars, demo vehicles, bikini contest, wet t-shirt contest, models, games, eating contests, etc.

Spectators aren't gonna come out and pay to get in just watch some spl cars go "burp". That stuff is boring. Manufacturers aren't gonna come out and pay to set up booths, demo vehicles, & models if there aren't any spectators. Bring back the party and bring back the fun.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Great vidz Wayne! Thanks for compiling them here for us to see.

From my perspective, as I have never been a paid member, I am disheartened when I visit our forum. Most of the posts any more are just people bitching and pointing out what others are doing wrong.

Go into any of the Finals threads whether its U.S., Europe, or Brazil, you get a few cool pics and then 6+ pages of folks calling ea. other cheaters, bad mouthing Judges, putting down other competitors etc...

For this org to get out of its rut and back to what it used to be we first have to take a long look at ourselves and quite blaming Wayne and everyone else for its demise.

It all starts with the competitors and how they conduct themselves in the lanes and out.

/rant
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
hahaha that 2004 video where it slows down and the chicks pouring water on herself, im behind her in a Team Audiobahn shirt with a red hat... Im a SuperStar =]

all Kidding aside, these are great videos and reminds me of what I fell in love with
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty...WCA:
hahaha that 2004 video where it slows down and the chicks pouring water on herself, im behind her in a Team Audiobahn shirt with a red hat... Im a SuperStar =]

all Kidding aside, these are great videos and reminds me of what I fell in love with
What girls getting wet in slow motion? J/K. Same for me also. I really want to come out of retirement but need to know what the rules are going to be before I start my build.
Quote 0 0
AutoAudio
Wow awesome videos... miss those days..
Quote 0 0
Spooney
things are so different now. i don't even know how i'd go about getting enough points to get to finals if it even works that way anymore. you used to have to pick and choose which 2 shows you wanted to hit in a weekend and when i look at the event calendar for michigan for this year theres like 3 or 4 shows period. i can't believe it is do dead now. db drag was HUGE around here.
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
Where is 99 at?! That was my first one !
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy