sx4life
ok so I have only built for my 05 neon for spl, and well I wrote it off in the winter, so I am looking for some advice on boxes.
I currently have a single 12" TFone in a 1.5cube box, with a single 6" aero port. sub firing towards hatch is .2 louder then firing up and port is firing towards driver tail light pocket. I currently am doing a 148.2db@52hz on the TL using a Bassworx 3000.1d amp in street A.
At the past comp I was at I won a pair of Ascendant Audio Arsenal series 10" subs, so now need to build a box for then, to see how they fair in street A. I have no clue what the best way to build a box for them is. Would something like this work?
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/27587.html
if it would where would I get an 8" or 9" port?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I am not sure that will work in a dodge neon. the real question will be if you have a 4 door or a two door neon? that will have a huge effect on the tunning of the enclosure. I also have a 2005 neon 4dr. with one 15 sub forward and port forward I have been able to do a 150.5db at 43Hz with 2600 clamped watts and a 148.2 db @ 39Hz with 1440 clamped watts but if you plan on running the tens try subs basck and port back closer to the back should be louder? it was in min when I ran two tens. good luck and keep the results comming!
Quote 0 0
sx4life
NONO the neon was writin off in the winter... I am building a 1998 honda civic hb now thats what this would be for
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
sorry!

yes that style would work in a hatch back! I desighned on just like it for two 15s and put it in a SUV worked out ok still doing some testig on it?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy