Audio-Concepts
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and would like to share my build of my daily driver old school SQ build. It's not gonna be all crazy and extravagant, but subtle and effective. Most of the equipment is either old or hard to find, but very good quality!!!

Equipment list
Alpine 9884
Knukonceptz wiring
Alesis MEQ230 equalizer
Ample Audio 2ch (mids)
KEF 6.5" (black series)
Zapco Studio 500 (sub)
Onyx LSv.2 12" sub

Im running the sub in a 1cu ft sealed enclosure, with a beauty panel, so I still have full use of my trunk!!! I'm gonna be fabricating kick panels for the KEF's and door pods to show off the crossovers (cause they are massive). I will also be removing my ashtray to fabricate a housing for my head unit, due the fact I have a digital climate control (grrrr).

here are some pics as of now, box is completed, but may change in time!!!

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and would like to share my build of my daily driver old school SQ build. It's not gonna be all crazy and extravagant, but subtle and effective. Most of the equipment is either old or hard to find, but very good quality!!!

Equipment list
Alpine 9884
Knukonceptz wiring
Alesis MEQ230 equalizer
Ample Audio 2ch (mids)
KEF 6.5" (black series)
Zapco Studio 500 (sub)
Onyx LSv.2 12" sub

Im running the sub in a 1cu ft sealed enclosure, with a beauty panel, so I still have full use of my trunk!!! I'm gonna be fabricating kick panels for the KEF's and door pods to show off the crossovers (cause they are massive). I will also be removing my ashtray to fabricate a housing for my head unit, due the fact I have a digital climate control (grrrr).

here are some pics as of now, box is completed, but may change in time!!!

My beautiful mids!!

Head unit!!!

Fabrication pics will be coming as soon as the weather breaks and is no longer freezing!!!

My amazing EQ!!!

Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Nice. I haven't seen anyone use an Alesis EQ in a long time.
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
Where did you get the Alesis EQ from because I would like to get one to.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
XLR8
Hi, I have a set of KEF 6.5 as well. Are they better than Focal or Alpine?
Quote 0 0
Audio-Concepts
I actually picked up the Alesis on ebay about 3 months ago!

I like the KEF's a lot, they sit in the realm of Dynaudio and Morel, but for half the cost!
Quote 0 0
Audio-Concepts
Well here are some fabrication picks for you!

Next up will be my door pods for the KEF's and my crossovers, but busy with real work so IDK when that will happen!
Quote 0 0
Audio-Concepts
Another update I have is the use of the Ample Audio amp for my front stage is now null and void and I'm gonna run this little gem right here

Linear Power 952IQ

Quote 0 0
Audio-Concepts
Ohhhhh yeah and my baby and crazy rare #195/200 Zapco Studio 500 Limited Edition!!!!

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy