Master Yoda Show full post »
ssaudio
im pretty sure he is walled
and good god is he running a lot of power.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by stewie:
i agree with 4 12s plenty of room to place them where ever you want i have 4 DD 9512s in my eclipse and yes mike singer SSAUDIO is the loudest eclipse in North America but i think ill give him a run for his money since my car hasnt been in the lanes yet i hope for a 155 plus
Where is there a louder Eclipse in the world other than Mike's? I would change it to loudest Eclipse in the world not just North America. Not to mention that Mike is running a fraction of the power that you will have in yours. Just wait unitl he straps two amps per woofer. Say hello to 156's
Quote 0 0
stewie
yes my eclipse is walled with around 20k in power maybe more power next year no pics yet and it still will be a daily driver just like mikes just hope the 4 DD 9512s will hold up to the 20k in power
Quote 0 0
stewie
but mike does have a lot more batteries then i do i only have 3 total one red top and 2 cs9000s
Quote 0 0
ewoevo
Hey guys. I'm a newbie here and I'm planning a system for my 98 Eclipse. I have 2 RE HC12's I'll be running and wanted to get ya'll's input on the best configuration for the box. I was thinking of having them face forward, with ports firing to the rear of the hatch. Do ya'll think this would be optimal for street b, or if not, what would work better?
Quote 0 0
ssaudio
Quote:
Originally posted by stewie:
but mike does have a lot more batteries then i do i only have 3 total one red top and 2 cs9000s
I have been down to 4 2400's right now (less then half the batteries I regularly run)
The 12's should hold up fine. Just BE CAREFUL
If you have a good alternator once you add more batteries in your ride try disconnecting half of them and see how if effects your score. You should be suprised to see how much it effects your score.

Quote:
Originally posted by ewoevo:
Hey guys. I'm a newbie here and I'm planning a system for my 98 Eclipse. I have 2 RE HC12's I'll be running and wanted to get ya'll's input on the best configuration for the box. I was thinking of having them face forward, with ports firing to the rear of the hatch. Do ya'll think this would be optimal for street b, or if not, what would work better?
I have not used that woofer but I think it likes something in the 50hz range. If that is the case then you are correct...woofer forward and port back.

[ 08-19-2008, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: ssaudio ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy