allien sound Show full post »
dB Don
No flex at all so I would assume they are extreme or at the least reinforced so the vehicle did not destroy itself.

I guess we will see more and more true extreme builds(with no high end speakers and reinforced windows) entering bass race for the action.

Good to see a tie in the 159.9 class though. I was hoping to see it last finals but no luck.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Cactus Sounds:
Heard some one say pusty after they started the 2nd go. hehe
That was because of the late start....Stavros (the guy shouting "OHI RE POUSTI") thought there was a problem with the system but he just forgot to turn on the amps...!!! Luckilly he managed to do 150 at the end nontheless....Chris i see your greek is improving haha!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
No flex at all so I would assume they are extreme or at the least reinforced so the vehicle did not destroy itself.

I guess we will see more and more true extreme builds(with no high end speakers and reinforced windows) entering bass race for the action.

Good to see a tie in the 159.9 class though. I was hoping to see it last finals but no luck.
You are correct...The Van has reinforced windows so you could call it "light" extreme

The Marbella is more "extreme" since it has a wooden dash and reinforced windows....But it runs two Hertz 15s and 1 Hertz15K on 5 or 6 12volt batts...

But this is not the issue...The fact that both cars played 159,9 at the same time is important and of course rare!

[ 05-21-2010, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: thanosdbfan ]
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:

You are correct...The Van has reinforced windows so you could call it "light" extreme

The Marbella is more "extreme" since it has a wooden dash and reinforced windows....But it runs two Hertz 15s and 1 Hertz15K on 5 or 6 12volt batts...

But this is not the issue...The fact that both cars played 159,9 at the same time is important and of course rear!
I am not knocking the extreme part at all, we/I expect 159 bass racers to be reinforced in some way because if their not they are not around very long. They tend to destroy themselves with the music and stock cabins.

We want to keep as many competition vehicles in the lanes as possible.
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cactus Sounds:
Heard some one say pusty after they started the 2nd go. hehe
That was because of the late start....Stavros (the guy shouting "OHI RE POUSTI") thought there was a problem with the system but he just forgot to turn on the amps...!!! Luckilly he managed to do 150 at the end nontheless....Chris i see your greek is improving haha!
lol.... So I have noticed.
You know there are some words you just HAVE to know.... hehe
See you soon bro. I have planned a trip to Greece some time soon.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Repo Man:
I guess the last round was was the random track tie breaker?
No, it was with engines off...The first car had a problem with the subs...and the winner well... Let's just say that he overslept at the start!

Thanks for clarifying, that was my first thought since they were dead on in the previous runs.

Very nice none the less, glad to see progress in the big boys bracket.
Quote 0 0
Kim
Any pics of the cars?
Quote 0 0
noisycricket
Crazy
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Has anyone ever did a 159.9 without a wall or even close to a 155 without a wall in bassrace?
Quote 0 0
groin
if its true i would like to see the poor car go to mars

its difficult with a wall so whitout wall! wow! no way lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy