A911MASTER1 Show full post »
spluvs2install
Its quite possible, however, if the car doesnt have anything in it, then nah, I won't be up there. But since I just got the cap back, got the glue in yesterday, then tested the glue all day yesterday while getting breakfast/lunches in gear for the next week, means I can get to the parts car, rebuild the dash that was destroyed thanks to thieves, and work on the alarm/ other insider things. BUT the best part is that the cap is DONE! Its only taken about 8months to get that silly but one of the most important parts of the whole project done. From what I understand, I'll be glueing the cap on after work today. I still would like to have some lettering made for the cone itself, but till that speakers in the f-in car, I'm not worried about it. If you knew monica, you knew her tattoo, thats what counts. I still plan to get a piece of plexi for a couple of things. AND I gotta get ahold of mr. lester for some info on lighting transformers. overall, As long as I see the post on here a couple of week advance, I'm pretty sure I'll be there
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
you should bring the car so we can see the progress, a number isnt everything, we would really like to see how it looks. Hell you might even get some pointers on what you need to finish the build.And remember the build is supposed to be the fun part.......
Quote 0 0
spluvs2install
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
you should bring the car so we can see the progress, a number isnt everything, we would really like to see how it looks. Hell you might even get some pointers on what you need to finish the build.And remember the build is supposed to be the fun part.......
ya know what steve, thats a good point. I didnt actually look at it that way. I kept looking at it as bring the car out when its finished so people can stare and enjoy. But yea, that whole pointer thing was a good catch. I just glued down the dustcap last night and so far so good. Im going to start bring it into work this next week and start doing some of the wiring and get a new alarm put into it, and maybe some other security measures that won't be discussed. But anyhow, i heard there was a show at pulse audio on saturday, but its on a saturday so hopefully matt will set something up for a sunday and give ample time for me to get down the road. Oh and steve, if you recieve pix mail by phone, LMK, I can send you some photo's liek I do w/brian.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy