bubba1968
I know of 2 ways to get loud. Lots of power, or Lots of subs. Being on a budget I am choosing to go with budget subs on a small amount of power.

1500-2000 watts
4-8 15"
http://www.thedeepdiscount.com/p-2294-ma-audio-ma151xq-2-pair-900w-15-dvc-car-subwoofers-dual-4-ohm-subs.aspx
1995 dodge caravan, no wall.

I'd like to hear some suggestions/thoughts on what you think about a setup like this. (budget sub's, small power)

Here are some pics ofmy previous setups... (current setup is the kicker in a 6th order bp box made by my friend)

18" acendant audio

15" acendant audio

2 L710" in 6th order bp

I can't find ANY pics of multi sub setups with low power, nor can I find any conversations about these types of setups, LETS TALK
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
nice 6th order , how does it sound?
Quote 0 0
bubba1968
Thank you, while I must give the credit to a friend of mine he did a great job with the construction.

It sounds nice. Stock electrical, kinetik hifonics 1500 watt camp, and capkiller pulled a 141.4 @ 51hz.

So what type of potential would a multisub(4-8 15"s)
on low power (1500-2000) have?
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
out of a trunk car keep working with 2 tens try firing sub forward in a 4th order or firing backwards ina 4th order box . right now im building for a single solox 10 with over 6 cubs ported side and 1 cub sealed side ,4th order for now .................
Quote 0 0
bubba1968
sorry for not being more clear. The pics of the honda were just for your viewing pleasure, and to show I know a little, about car audio and I'm not a complete noob. I know a lot of people ask how loud will I be if I have this or that setup

The setup I'm contemplating is for a dodge caravan, not the honda.

I wanted to pick the minds of the knowledgeable to find out there thoughts on low power <2k watts multi-sub setups, ported or not is no difference just no wall) A multi sub setup something like 8 15's, 6 18's sealed/ported

I mean 8 15's for 600.00 bucks is awesome, and that's what I'm leaning toward. Thoughts on sealed versus ported?

Thanks again
Quote 0 0
MrCrowley
What kind of car? I know a lot of trunk cars work very well with sub facing forward or up with external ports to the side. Something definitely worth looking into.
Quote 0 0
bubba1968
Quote:
Originally posted by bubba1968:

Quote 0 0
MrCrowley
d'oh!
Quote 0 0
Team Livewire - Eric
Quote:
Originally posted by bubba1968:
sorry for not being more clear. The pics of the honda were just for your viewing pleasure, and to show I know a little, about car audio and I'm not a complete noob. I know a lot of people ask how loud will I be if I have this or that setup

I wanted to pick the minds of the knowledgeable to find out there thoughts on low power <2k watts multi-sub setups, ported or not is no difference just no wall) A multi sub setup something like 8 15's, 6 18's sealed/ported

I mean 8 15's for 600.00 bucks is awesome, and that's what I'm leaning toward. Thoughts on sealed versus ported?

Thanks again
What kind of subs can u get 8 - 15" for just $600.00. In my experience, I would say u at least want decent sub. Doesn't have to be sweet, but not absolute bottom line.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy