Team DD Belgium - Dieter Show full post »
ESP Challenge
Agreed^^^^^^
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
So also for street A and B, competitors must respect "All auto sound equipment must be located below the plane that is used to determine compliance with the "wall test"." and not the old rules "All loudspeaker enclosures, and / or baffle boards, with the exception of those mounted in the kick-panels or doors, shall be located behind an imaginary plane that stretches from the trailing edge of the driver's door to the trailing edge of the passenger door. In this rulebook, the terms "B-Pillar" and "Doorjamb" are sometimes used when referring to this imaginary plane."

Please confirm.

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
charlyaudio
I'm sorry to disagree with all of you who are in favor of using the new rule of Wall Street for classes A or B.

But not if I missed something happened.
As much as I look at the rules, I do not see nowhere that the new rule set aside the normal wall around the vehicle in these classes.

They are the only two classes that have this requirement in the matrix.

Other years be prohibited from building above the loading area.
For this year if you can?

I would agree with you to use the new rule wall if specified in paragraph matrix normal use around the vehicle trunk forward.

I do not interpret the rules to my liking.

Leo and I read the rules and do not see anything that is different from other years in these two classes.

And the new rule does not specify that wall voids normal use around the vehicle in these two classes.

If someone would please tell me what part of the rules or cancel the normal matrix around the vehicle as a trial years ago?.

I can be wrong, but I can not see anything that makes me think differently.

I like that the judges who speak here, speaking in the subforum judges to see all points, to reach a conclusion that has no contradictions in the rules.
Here it creates confusion, and in some countries does one thing and others do another.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
I will get a hold of Wayne and see if I can get it fixed as was intended.
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
dB Don wrote:
I will get a hold of Wayne and see if I can get it fixed as was intended.

Thank you Don, praise the lord!
Quote 0 0
TeamKillerBass
you have to decide quickly, half the championship has gone.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
What championship?
Quote 0 0
thefinaldestination
It is more than half of the year 2012 with the new rules passed.

And it was after a large number of inquiries from several participants from all over Europe and especially once clearly and undoubtedly explains the WF 2012th The new Wall-Rule is a supplement to the old rules and is for Street A Street B and SS No-Wall.

I can not understand why this has been questioned constantly and over and over again that regulation of people who do not even have been there. Can you not understand or do not want it.

I have also written an e-mail Wayne to ask for position name, with links from this thread here, if it is NOT the right way to please put it clearly.
Since he had nothing to write about here, then it is probably correct.

But one thing I'm interested in yet, there are regular competitors the official worldrecords have been in these classes. Would you recognize this from?

It is very tedious to write the same thing again and again, and again it has been questioned.

It's like tennis .... ridiculous
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
thefinaldestination wrote:

And it was after a large number of inquiries from several participants from all over Europe and especially once clearly and undoubtedly explains the WF 2012th The new Wall-Rule is a supplement to the old rules and is for Street A Street B and SS No-Wall.

I can not understand why this has been questioned constantly and over and over again that regulation of people who do not even have been there. Can you not understand or do not want it.

I have also written an e-mail Wayne to ask for position name, with links from this thread here, if it is NOT the right way to please put it clearly.
Since he had nothing to write about here, then it is probably correct.

But one thing I'm interested in yet, there are regular competitors the official worldrecords have been in these classes. Would you recognize this from?

It is very tedious to write the same thing again and again, and again it has been questioned.

It's like tennis .... ridiculous

So what you are saying is that you don’t understand tennis? Tennis is very easy because the rules don’t change all the time. Also in tennis there is a clear line as to what’s in or out.
Quote 0 0
thefinaldestination
It's not about tennis, but the comment is a very good example of how the rules are taken seriously in some Kontineneten.

I have no more time to write every day the same.
Some people do not want to understand, we'll see how it goes.
Quote 0 0
TeamKillerBass
thefinaldestination wrote:

Exactly, and we're still arguing about the rules!
Quote 0 0
dB Don
I have not forgot, when Wayne's home I will have this discussion with him. He just failed to remove some lines in the rules it will be fixed.

There is no window line rule anymore, it was not our(the judges) intention to keep it and create yet another way to check if a box was considered wall or not.

I know it takes a long time just understand that we hear ya.
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
dB Don wrote:
I have not forgot, when Wayne's home I will have this discussion with him. He just failed to remove some lines in the rules it will be fixed.

There is no window line rule anymore, it was not our(the judges) intention to keep it and create yet another way to check if a box was considered wall or not.

I know it takes a long time just understand that we hear ya.

Nomore window line rule?
Only nowall/wall rule?

Kindly inform us...

Thanks
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Yes rule 6-2 was supposed to be changed to the new no wall rule. Wayne has said he will change it to avoid further confusion. So in order for it to pass the no wall test it must pass a mic jig above the box or anything mounted too or on the box. In most cases the sub woofers surround will be the highest point. For the few enclosures completely under the hatch area we extend that plane forward and measure to the headliner.

So just so all you know the window line rule is gone. The rules will be corrected shortly I hope.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy