lone blazer Show full post »
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by lone blazer:
well i can do whatever i want to this car because its not in the greatest of shape body-wise but she runs awesome. i would love to make it a ground pounder but i dont know if these cars will like it lol. ive got 4 15s so do you think a box or a wall of some type would be best?
I have never ran a wall, but it is in my future plans because with a wall, you will gain space behind it for mounting amps and batteries.
Also, with a wall the side windows will no longer be an issue
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Here is an old picture of one of my 4 15's setups I found.

Quote 0 0
SPL Jester
you can look at the results from Spring Break Jams, South Padre Island, TX ( 2001)and you'll see my set up... can't miss the HUGE NEON ORANGE ports.. hehe..that was on the old meter... did 57s and change... 60.1 outlaw ( used same freq for burping.. never tried another freq.. hell it worked, and won... lol.
more potential was there, definitely... but the same box, just smaller ports, SLAMMED playin music.... it would play 154 all day with music.. ( 50 or so now days) that's with 1 redtop on a charger ( for testing)and 2 amps.. but add an alternator, and some BIG batteries, it would easily do it.
Quote 0 0
mcbuggin
http://utahcaraudio.user-board.net/car-audio-videos-f16/mcbuggin-s-bass-mobile-t113.htm?highlight=mcbuggins+bass+mobile
here's a link to my 88 civic it's walled with 4 AQ15's and powered by 2 RD D9's it does ok number wise nothing great but the lowend is nice. Also this is a daily driving ground pounder
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by mcbuggin:
http://utahcaraudio.user-board.net/car-audio-videos-f16/mcbuggin-s-bass-mobile-t113.htm?highlight=mcbuggins+bass+mobile
here's a link to my 88 civic it's walled with 4 AQ15's and powered by 2 RD D9's it does ok number wise nothing great but the lowend is nice. Also this is a daily driving ground pounder
Man I am lovin that wall. Awesome vids glad I ran into this thread
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by CookieMonster:
Here is an old picture of one of my 4 15's setups I found.

Thats awesome man. I always wondered how you got 4 15's in your civic. I'm glad you posted that pic. Don't know if you remember but I ask you tips on a civic build a little while ago. I'm sound deadning my 91 civic hatchback right now. I'd post pics but I put all my updates on youtube.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy