willcann
So i started building my bassracs car. First time ever im trying a 4th order bandpass. Only time will tell. now for a few pics. Let me know what you think.

Sub are Soundstream rfw-10's
Sub amp is a Bassworks 1200.1

And the still to come Pic

Who know may or my not work
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
looks not bad! good to see your gunna be in the lanes again.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
I think you'll like it better if you externally mounted the port so that you could make it longer and lower your tuning
Quote 0 0
willcann
i was thinking the same. as it is now its tuned around 52hz
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
I'm just curious is the 152.4 that is in your sig done in the same Focus wagon that your building for now?

Because as far as I know I have the loudest Focus no wall build ever and was wondering if there was another person close to my score. My setup is legal for street b in Db Drag, but I only compete in NSPL. The setup does 153's with a single 15 and 5500 or so watts. The score is measured the same as Db Drag on the dash sealed and like I said it's legal for street b if I want to compete there.

I'm just curious to see what another Focus owner is doing, and can help you out if you need anything at all. My car is the ZX3 though, and I'm sure that the wagon is a bit different from the b pillar back.

Anyway I'll be tuned in for your build. Keep up the good work
Quote 0 0
willcann
the 52.4 was in my 05 focus zx5. two 12's and two powerbass 3000xa's. i was in no wall because i had three Batt's. I did 0ne 18 in a true nowall set up and it almost did a 53 with no work and two 300xa's. i wish i had put all 4 amps in but owell. this time around i think im mostly going to stay to bassrace.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
I thought about switching to a pair of 12's this year and still may before it's all said and done. I really haven't added any power to the car yet or even tuned the port on the box that I have now.

I'm sure your resonant freq is different than the one I've found to be for mine but what is it? Mine is 52hz.

Also I was curious how you had the box positioned, woofer and port direction. My setup is the box pushed all the way into the back passenger side corner up against the hatch with the woofer firing up and port to the driver's side. I use a single 8" flared port for my setup too, and I have a very good reason to believe that if I were to add a 10" flared port it would get louder.
Quote 0 0
willcann
my zx5 peaked at 53 and the wagon peaks around 50. there not a lot a difference between the two cars. in the zx5 i had subs up port up. ill look for a pic of the box today for you.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy