dtbrown
Since a lot of us don't have points to compete in World finals so we'll only be doing regional. Do we get a reduced registration fee? I think it only makes sense. I can't see paying the same as world finals since people won't get the opportunity to compete against the world or nationally.

It's an indoor event so I would expect to pay more than a 3x but I wouldn't expect to pay as much as a world finals competitor. And depending on the answer will determine if I'll even go.
Quote 0 0
assman
I doubt it.Is there even going to be a regional event this time around?
Quote 0 0
manauta
I was told by Wayne Harris, the other day, that in order to compete at Finals in a Regional capacity, as in not for Finals contention, you would have to, basically meet all requirements that would allow you to compete at Finals, except not have the 75 points needed to compete for World Finals.

So, you would have to be a member, compete at one Certified show, and pay the full pop that someone that had paid to compete for World Finals competition.

With that said, I have to pay for a membership for my tow vehicle that also competes in Street Stock B, and get a membership for that vehicle, and pay for 2 world finals entries for both vehicles.

Kinda sux to be me.......
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
Quote:
Originally posted by manauta:
I was told by Wayne Harris, the other day, that in order to compete at Finals in a Regional capacity, as in not for Finals contention, you would have to, basically meet all requirements that would allow you to compete at Finals, except not have the 75 points needed to compete for World Finals.

So, you would have to be a member, compete at one Certified show, and pay the full pop that someone that had paid to compete for World Finals competition.

With that said, I have to pay for a membership for my tow vehicle that also competes in Street Stock B, and get a membership for that vehicle, and pay for 2 world finals entries for both vehicles.

Kinda sux to be me.......
I dont think one person can compete with 2 vehicles at the same event. Unless it is Bass Race and dB Drag.

You would have to choose one vehicle and class to run at dB Drag finals.
Quote 0 0
manauta
Michael Nauta - Street A
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=12776&Season=2008

Team Manauta - Street Stock B or A
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=74241&Season=2008

Team Manauta is my wife's 2007 Expedition/my Tow vehicle.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy