pimpin at my house
i finished the dampening except for the doors and was gonna change out the speakers. i couldnt get the window crank off. i have the clip tool but that dosent work on this.

please help me, this is my personal beater not customers. never had 1 i couldnt figure out. thanx...Corey
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
jiggle the power cord. then take a break and make faces like you're thinking hard. grab a beer and go talk to the neighbors.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i was busy with installs all weekend and had a couple hrs to work on my own but no luck.

you havent touched 1 don....
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I don't think we've had to take the doors off one yet here at this location. Our main store where we do most of the dealership work may have. But i haven't.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
any cover that pops off the handle/crank?
or it could just be a bitch to get off the regular way
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
no cover and i have used the clip tool ALOT.

i poped the bottom of the door to look up inside and there is a flange molded into the door so the door pannel cant be pushed in around the crank so no peekin...
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
josh called the dealer for me and they said there is a horse shoe clip but they break 99% of the cranks getting them off.

so tomarrow im gonna call the dealer and have them ship me a crank and clip and make the tool myself.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
truth dude said u might get lucky but dont think you will, bust it off n get new 1 lol
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
let me know how much they cost, just for future reference
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
will do i email a kia parts dealer to find out if they have them instock. dont think would be more than $20 per.

if i can get a new 1 with clip i will be able to make a tool, it what i do for a living...
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
you dont work corey you go to work
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
same result get paid,lol...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy