NSPL175 Show full post »
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
Team Nemesis - Derrick
No-wall 0-2500 = 149.9 @ 2100w
Derrick....you must have a different box in your vehicle?????
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Team Nemesis - Derrick
No-wall 0-2500 = 149.9 @ 2100w
Derrick....you must have a different box in your vehicle?????
Same setup but coils on one sub are reading funny. I was down 4db on Fred's old TL.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Same setup but coils on one sub are reading funny. I was down 4db on Fred's old TL.
Hmmm...I wish I was there,because Melvins number was definately down....sounds like he has the same problem going on...Oh well....that's how it goes sometimes.
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
Wish I could have made this one. Feel like it's been quite a while now since I have competed... Congrat's everyone on the wins.
Quote 0 0
astrolade
It's cold. Numbers are gonna be down. Heavy air
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
It's cold. Numbers are gonna be down. Heavy air
What's up Beau?....I know air is denser as it gets colder.....Trust me..... we tested in the cold....Melvins number couldn't have dropped THAT MUCH,because of the weather. Probably pull the subs one day this week,to see what's going on.I'm willing to bet he was running off 1 sub.
Quote 0 0
Well...just got off the phone with Melvin......He did in fact have a bad coil,on one of his subs,and the dust cap had seperated about 1.5inches from the cone,on the other sub.
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
I won't know my exact problem til I pull that sub out the box. It was reading 40ohms at the box terminals though.

Darren saw a nice gain by heating his cab today. Almost a full db gain and I believe it was on less power too.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
I won't know my exact problem til I pull that sub out the box. It was reading 40ohms at the box terminals though.

Darren saw a nice gain by heating his cab today. Almost a full db gain and I believe it was on less power too.
I hope you find your problem Derrick,as I know you will.I was glad that Melvin decided to go ahead and pull the subs,because if he didn't, I would have been tossing,and turning all night,trying to figure out,what had happened.
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
When it rains it pours huh Steve? We gonna bust thru the clouds and shine Again soon.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
When it rains it pours huh Steve? We gonna bust thru the clouds and shine Again soon.
Yeah.....everything will come together soon.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
I was thinking about going to the show but totally forgot about it on the day... sorry guys ! Hope everyone had fun
Quote 0 0
snowcamp
yeah tell me about bad coils on subs i toasted both my subs last month but i hope to be back up to speed soon.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy