Team Sundown's Charles Show full post »
LLKOOLJR
One thing for sure this season, should be enteresting, because the D Class amplifier market is crazy right now. I am kinda digging the Sun Downs? Jacob is doing his thing and still keeping it SQ, at the same time.... I am looking forward to seeing alot of old records being surpassed. I wish Fred would have stuck with his word on the records because alot of money gets tied up in this sport on breaking records. I would like to see all records stand until they are broken, no matter the new season or not.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I agree with the records standing till they are broken! that is one ruke that they changed in Comp Only all of there records stand till they are broken now!!
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
I agree with the records standing till they are broken! that is one ruke that they changed in Comp Only all of there records stand till they are broken now!!
To be truthful that was one of the points Fred Jr made in the beginning of last season but it was changed? Thats ok though the next records I set gone be so darn High.... Jesus gone give me 3x points and a world record...lol
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Now if we can just get a show on the books then we will be good to go!!
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Now if we can just get a show on the books then we will be good to go!!
I think the weather plays a part in it at the moment? Best believe the first 3x event will be in high point. I am pretty sure Ryan is waiting for the spring to come around also?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
More then likely!!
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
More then likely!!
That only means we got a lil time to get busy. Time waits for no one in this thing. If your working on your systems, get them up and going, tested, and ready for the lanes. If you don't you'll be stuck in the last minute syndrome..... So, lets get busy fam....
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy