Master Yoda
Well I hope that every one has a grat christmas!! :23)

The new year will be upon us soon. Lets hear the new goals and new setup ideas for this season or even predictions for the up and comming season? I would bet there will be a new addition to the 150db trunck cars comming to the lanes soon? I am also hoping to maybe see 160db in a SSNW setup I know there are a few cars that are on the hunt for this score. Also there are many new setups that plan on bassracing the 149.9 class and a few new ones for the 159.9 class if they can get it done before SBN? so lets hear about the new builds comming out this season or tell us about what scores you hope to do or even what score will show up in what classes this year?
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
Street Max when i know what the ruling is for the class.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
which ruling? you talking about the power wires under the truck? I thought they cleared that up already?
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
Wayen told me the same day that sm whas for new ppl and any one who has went to wf or been in the game more then a few year just like the street stock.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Oh ok lets hope this is a better year for DB DRAG!!
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
I'm actually gonna compete!
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Well I hope to find some comps closer that 800 miles away...might even host a few this year...when the dust clears I think I'm going to give DB drags a shot. And I hope not to have any more kids this year...that bigger to me than #'s lol...I want to hit the mid 50's on my 15.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Powered By Hate:
I'm actually gonna compete!
maybe we will see you in daytona!!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by MREZSTREET:
Well I hope to find some comps closer that 800 miles away...might even host a few this year...when the dust clears I think I'm going to give DB drags a shot. And I hope not to have any more kids this year...that bigger to me than #'s lol...I want to hit the mid 50's on my 15.
Thats crazy! We must have 5 or 6 Organzations with in North and South carolina!! always some show comming up and it keeps all real busy just trying to decide where to compete!
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
^^^^thats just not right rubbin it in. spent 2years down south...sometimes 5 shows in a weekend with in 2 hours
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
come on guy maybe you should move back down this way we could always use some more competitors!!
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by MREZSTREET:
plenty of double and triples about 6 hours north if you're able to cross the border.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i want to go to more shows this comming yr. all summer was vac almost every weekend somewhere or party at my house. maybe just maybe i can get back into it more that is if the shows become more fun like they once were.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I think this will be a much better year it will be grat to have a bunch of new people out and competing!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy