ESP Challenge Show full post »
Tinted
this was at downtown sound in tenowanda?
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
No, Lima, OH just north of last years World Finals in Dayton
Quote 0 0
Rich Stitt
I dont beleive there are any records for street stock class's as ssluke stated
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Was a good show. Damn points chaser did .4 less than what I thought it would do. OO well for a SVC 6 ohm subwoofer I wasn't surprised.

P.S. Smelled like bacon for half the show. I'm gonna start callin the cops every time I hear loud motorcycles in town.
Quote 0 0
mjs123
At least the cops didn't bother anyone too much. It was a pretty good show though. Decent turnout compared to most...
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by casperskafs:
Was a good show. Damn points chaser did .4 less than what I thought it would do. OO well for a SVC 6 ohm subwoofer I wasn't surprised.

P.S. Smelled like bacon for half the show. I'm gonna start callin the cops every time I hear loud motorcycles in town.
Did you or one of your friends get a vid of the red fusion that was over by john hones and travis truck by chance ? Im trying to find that guy
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:

Did you or one of your friends get a vid of the red fusion that was over by john hones and travis truck by chance ? Im trying to find that guy
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
Quote:
quote:

No sorry bro. I have video's but I don't think I got the fusion.
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
Quote:
quote:

No sorry bro. I have video's but I don't think I got the fusion.
np thanks mang thought it was you that was recording the car
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy