Wallstreet Chris
Have we made this decision and I missed it some where.  Our first 3x is next Sunday and I would like to announce it for all our new comers.
Quote 1 0
jmorri
https://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=439&fbclid=IwAR18tmgkDiZxaoBrTFl045n-EAsJfeL737oTiNHf_qjFIEKWmP3_h82xz1M
Quote 0 0
Mykhaylo Tarasov
It's unreal for big square country 75 point, if we have 5-7 events, and 1000 km one way to event. Maybe 50 points for street? I think 15 best results guarantee qualify level for world final members.
Quote 1 0
Brandon Rosser
It's unreal for big square country 75 point, if we have 5-7 events, and 1000 km one way to event. Maybe 50 points for street? I think 15 best results guarantee qualify level for world final members.

what country are you speaking of?  I have personally driven 1150 miles one way to a show. I’ve driven a lot in the last 3 years for shows. 1000km is roughly 660 miles. 
Quote 0 0
DubaR

what country are you speaking of?  I have personally driven 1150 miles one way to a show. I’ve driven a lot in the last 3 years for shows. 1000km is roughly 660 miles. 

1 event is responsible for all points needed it's not. I dont even get that many days off work to be able to do 5 to 7 3day trips to acquire finals points then add a 4 to 5 day trip to make finals? That's near a full month off work per year for DB Dra. Completely unreasonable I cant take a month per year off work.
Quote 1 0
Brandon Rosser
DubaR wrote:

1 event is responsible for all points needed it's not. I dont even get that many days off work to be able to do 5 to 7 3day trips to acquire finals points then add a 4 to 5 day trip to make finals? That's near a full month off work per year for DB Dra. Completely unreasonable I cant take a month per year off work.

I actually just got back from a Sunday Show. 565 miles each way. I left Saturday stayed the night, went to the comp on Sunday and let afterwards.  Got home at 5:30am Monday morning, right when id need to get ready for work. For Slamology i take Friday off, i know people take Friday and Monday off.  Only reason I take off Friday is because I judge another org there, and getting there early helps with setting up.  Not all 3x shows are 2 day events, most of them are actually 1 day events.  No one said this was a cheap hobby/sport. 
Quote 0 0
DubaR

I actually just got back from a Sunday Show. 565 miles each way. I left Saturday stayed the night, went to the comp on Sunday and let afterwards.  Got home at 5:30am Monday morning, right when id need to get ready for work. For Slamology i take Friday off, i know people take Friday and Monday off.  Only reason I take off Friday is because I judge another org there, and getting there early helps with setting up.  Not all 3x shows are 2 day events, most of them are actually 1 day events.  No one said this was a cheap hobby/sport. 

Great now add 3 kids and a wife. 14 extra bathroom rest stops, 4 stops for snacks, 2 dinner stops and dont put the kids in danger by driving over the speed limit & while sleepy and see how many extra hours it takes you. I'm not complaining about money. It the time frame. 565 mile is one day (friday) a event is one day (Saturday) 565 miles back is one day Sunday. I work in retail there is no such thing as a "weekends off" with out request for days off.
Quote 0 0
Brandon Rosser
DubaR wrote:

Great now add 3 kids and a wife. 14 extra bathroom rest stops, 4 stops for snacks, 2 dinner stops and dont put the kids in danger by driving over the speed limit & while sleepy and see how many extra hours it takes you. I'm not complaining about money. It the time frame. 565 mile is one day (friday) a event is one day (Saturday) 565 miles back is one day Sunday. I work in retail there is no such thing as a "weekends off" with out request for days off.

oh I understand. I have a wife and dogs. In some ways having dogs is worse than kids. Hotels aren’t always as accepting as pets as they are kids. Lol. So when I did SBN it’s 1160 miles straight thru. Lol. But I get what u mean. 
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
wayne , i totaly agree on the 75 points and 5 shows needed ,

but i would not allow a 1x on thursday , a 2x on friday and a 3x on saturday-sunday on 1 show held in 4 days 25-28/4 in italy
then your finals requiments are totaly useles
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 1 0
Brandon Rosser
wayne , i totaly agree on the 75 points and 5 shows needed ,

but i would not allow a 1x on thursday , a 2x on friday and a 3x on saturday-sunday on 1 show held in 4 days 25-28/4 in italy
then your finals requiments are totaly useles

i agree i never liked the idea of some shows being held on Wednesday and Thursday either, i mean who can make a show during the week during work hours.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
wayne , what if there are not enough shows to be able to reach 5 shows and the needed points ? i already have to travel to other country's to be able to even get points
Quote 0 0
Brandon Rosser
wayne , what if there are not enough shows to be able to reach 5 shows and the needed points ? i already have to travel to other country's to be able to even get points

where are you from? just curious on what areas are lacking.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
belgium , so far 0 shows this year
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Peter, the answer is easy.
Wake up Tom v.d.E. ðŸ˜Ž and do your own Shows...
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
when Dbdra asks for ideas and responses there's immediatly respons back from the organisation , when its the other way around there is zero respons 😡😡😡😡
Quote 1 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy