Wayne Harris Show full post »
Wayne Harris
Mdspl,   Ahhhhh. Those were the days! 

A lot has changed since then. But I believe we are seeing some real momentum over the past few years. Personally, I wouldn't be investing my time and effort into auto sound if I didn't believe it would grow. The trick to growth is to bring in new participation while at the same time keep all of our veterans. There is no question in my mind that you (competitors) do this because you LOVE car audio. It's not just the systems and the competition... it's also the personal relationships that are created along the way. Half of the fun of competing is the social aspect. I always enjoy hearing from our veterans (such as yourself). Do your best to bring in just one new person this year. You won't believe what an impact that could have!
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Kyle Eberle
Make the points requirement whatever. Make the champ of each class a auto bid for the next year as long as the get a certificate score.!
Quote 0 0
auto argoncilhe
I speak from Portugal and my opinion about the points to go to a European final is very difficult and very expensive because to get points, I would have to go to Spain to get scores now 5 events or more means I will never go to a final. .
Quote 0 0
auto argoncilhe
Hablo desde Portugal y mi opinión acerca de los puntos para ir a una final europea es muy difícil y muy costosa porque para obtener puntos, tendría que ir a España para obtener puntuaciones ahora 5 eventos o más significa que nunca más iré a una final ...
Quote 0 0
teampvl
One thing is to try to bring DB drag back to Oklahoma we have Midwest SPL which is greatly ran by Steve and his crew but would be nice to try to bring something that a lot of Oklahoma veterans are use to. We have talked with Wayne about trying to make this possible but you get a few more competitors from Oklahoma and maybe some surrounding states would possibly help finals grow to what it used to be usaci,Midwest,and Db drag all have different dates for finals so nobody is really missing out on any finals at all 
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy