ilvbass
We were at an exhibition this weekend and this is the video of the van.

We drowned out the complete exhibition hall (even our competitors) and the surrounding halls with the bass as exhibitors products like exhausts and inter coolers were vibrating off there shelves, you could hear the van from 3 halls away, we upset MANY people. The van resonated so low, we had to have look outs to make sure the florescent lights were not going to drop on peoples heads as the whole roofing of our hall and the one next to us shook violently.

As you can see on the video, where ever you found yourselves located in the hall, you thought the roof was going to come down on you.

We even had the president of Cyprus holding talks in a separate hall, totally independent of the show and he had his security come over to our hall to tell us to turn the van off as it was cutting out the microphones in there meeting, the president had a curfew put in place that we were not allowed to turn it on until his meeting was over. Everyone got to hear about this incident which was the best advertising we could have ever had.

The amazing part is In this video, the system is playing around 6000wrms with the volume only on 1/3rd of the way.
Quote 0 0
ilvbass
The system consists of 104 Cadence speakers and tweeters in doors and A pillars, 24 x Ground Zero 15" subwoofers in a 4th order box, GZ amplifiers 24000wrms for subs and another for the Speakers. 3 solar panels (5.5^m) on the entire roof which trickle charge the 10 batteries when the vehicle is stationary, x-box, 24"lcd screen and sub & speakers in the rear doors connected for the x-box.

You can check out the pics of the build if you go to: http://s1080.photobucket.com/home/cmsoundsystemsltd?start=20
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Love it man. Wish it was easier for me to get ground zero products. I'm sure I can get um from germany but shipping is so expensive. I think there is a dealer in florida but thats a little ways away from me.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy