thanosdbfan Show full post »
Tinted
what i see some canadian street car do is cut open the battery and just fill it with smaller battcaps and cells, and glue the top back on the battery. BAAAAAAAAAAAAm 12v and 100000000000000000000000000000000000 amps of current.
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
what i see some canadian street car do is cut open the battery and just fill it with smaller battcaps and cells, and glue the top back on the battery. BAAAAAAAAAAAAm 12v and 100000000000000000000000000000000000 amps of current.
thats been done for years..not necessarily by the canadians but its been done..there are lots of ways...can fit alot of batts in the angled wall of a box in a walled of vehicle..just sayin. some vehicles are looked at closely during inspections and some are just glanced over. i have nothing to hide and never will. i played the wrong disc once at a 3x event and told on myself after i figured it out.

you either have morals or you dont.
Quote 0 0
FdBDRA ML
If street car battery voltage don
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
The advantage of having extra power is to be able to set the amps at higher output voltage without the fear of clipping or going into protect...So if this is the case the burp should be propbly downt to 9,5 volt for example but the current would be signigicantly more...

Also Marko you do know that all the 12V batteries are "treated" during charging to rest at 14+ volts for five minutes or more and only when the amps are turned on, the voltage drops to 13,2-13,5V.

Correct me if i am wrong but was this what you meant.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy