kickeram
Okay everybody I just bought 2 XX Goliaths for 2 SoloX 18'2 DO you think I made the right decision? Just wanted some feedback on what everybody thought...............
Quote 0 0
shaven99ranger
Two Goliaths was the smart choice between the two.
Quote 0 0
bassfreek17
isn't the Maxximus just two Goliaths in one case
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Quote:
Originally posted by bassfreek17:
isn't the Maxximus just two Goliaths in one case
pretty much
Quote 0 0
kickeram
I will admit when I first went shopping for an amp the Maxximus was my first choice but after reading up on the Maxximus, you are right the Maxximus is supposed to be two Goliaths in one case but for some reason people are getting more out of two goliaths the one maxximus, and I haven't heard that from just one source I have heard that alot so that is why I made the decision that I did. I hope what I heard is correct.
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Two Goliaths would be easier to sell should the time come.
Quote 0 0
MR.T3
Wait till you see their 2007 stuff.

Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
The Maxximus does have some benifits over a pair of Goliaths.
I can't think of too many people that have a Maxximus and a pair of Goliaths to test head to head!
Quote 0 0
bubgoesboom
It depends; 14.4 volts I would go for the Maxximus. 16+ volts go with 2 goliaths. The maxximus seems to be ROCK steady under 15.8 volts.
These are just my humble observations....
Quote 0 0
GameOverStreetA
ive played with em both. very nice amps but for the power the two goliaths are louder by .2 to .3 but for street play you cant hear the difference. but like i said both great amps and great power for your subs
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy