lilricco
Well, Im thinking of getting a Street B set up for next year, Im still learning, ALOT!

Ill be running powerbass 3000d's to 3 3510's and im wondering if I should run 4 strapped or two strapped and one by itself. Also what coil configurations I should use if I do use 4 of them. I know they will handle 3000 watt burps but will they take any more? I cant afford to blow stuff up because DD takes a while to get.

thanks guys.
im still a noob, I know taking on this project for my first spl year is gonna be tough but im gonna give it a shot and just learn more and more!
Quote 0 0
SLAB
ive used the PBX amps quite a bit on DD 9515s. If you really dont want to have problems with subs at all skip the 35s and get AQ HD3 subs. the HDs are much closer to a 95 than a 35 and cost the same as a 35. When you call leon tell him slab sent you

i think the 35s will be pretty close to maxxed out with 3k each.

if you have any questions about the amps or the DD subs i spent a whole season with that exact equipment feel free to ask anything you need to.
SLAB
Quote 0 0
Mr Bump
Run the PBXs at no lower than 0.5 an amp, you wont gain going lower and current draw will increase.

If youve got 3 subs, thats 6 coils, so 3 coils per pair of amps. D2s will give each amp 0.66.
Quote 0 0
lilricco
Quote:
Originally posted by SLAB:
ive used the PBX amps quite a bit on DD 9515s. If you really dont want to have problems with subs at all skip the 35s and get AQ HD3 subs. the HDs are much closer to a 95 than a 35 and cost the same as a 35. When you call leon tell him slab sent you

i think the 35s will be pretty close to maxxed out with 3k each.

if you have any questions about the amps or the DD subs i spent a whole season with that exact equipment feel free to ask anything you need to.
SLAB
Im getting the 35's really cheap. So thats what im gonna run.
Quote 0 0
SLAB
no worries they are great subs
Quote 0 0
lilricco
how much is it for a HD3 10"? just for **** and giggles.
Quote 0 0
SLAB
http://www.audioque.com/aq/index.htm
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
You can run 3 or 4 amps, but obviously 4 should be more power and louder.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy