Daniel_M Show full post »
The Repo Man
I would get 8 cheap 10's and a suitable amp and whoop up on the street stock division.

But thats just me.
Quote 0 0
Daniel_M
Not to familiar with that, isn't it like 2k watts max or something like that?
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Yes, vehicle can run and box can be as high as headrest bottom. Also you can run your 40.1 just as long as you clamp 2000 and under.
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
Quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
american bass HD 18's

and yes
Oops, my bad.

I forgot joe runs the american bass versions.
Quote 0 0
BLUE M&M
Quote:
Originally posted by The Repo Man:
I would get 8 cheap 10's and a suitable amp and whoop up on the street stock division.

But thats just me.
you would
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Quote:
Originally posted by BLUE M&M:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Repo Man:
I would get 8 cheap 10's and a suitable amp and whoop up on the street stock division.

But thats just me.
you would
If he wasn't a "veteran". Pro's are gay.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Whats the point anyway? everybody is leaving the sport anyhow. It's not like the street stock or any other class is going to be stacked this year.
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Move to a country in Europe with a capitalist democracy if there is one. Then there will be plenty of competition.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
Move to a country in Europe with a capitalist democracy if there is one. Then there will be plenty of competition.
I am too fat to live in Europe fyi.
Quote 0 0
shocked mustang
Quote:
Originally posted by tommyk90:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
american bass HD 18's

and yes
Oops, my bad.

I forgot joe runs the american bass versions.
actually AB builds them with a different suspension and coil oh yea and dust cap

[ 04-04-2010, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: shocked mustang ]
Quote 0 0
tekk45
The HD has evolved and has had several design improvements. Quite different than the AQ's. This setup was good for a 154.7 with a box designed for another format.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy