NSPL175
The event at Eastgate Electronics on Sunday Dec 20, 2009 is cancelled due to the weather. We will announce another date the first of next week for sometime in January.
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Thanks for the update, it's a mess here.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and See you all next year
Quote 0 0
10%auten
thanks for that update jr. Have merry christmas and happy new year.
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
Sweet ,ill be albe to make it ...hopefully
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
I remember back in the day weather would be no problem!
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Thought i was gonna set one before Xmas. Gonna have to wait till next year I guess. The rules on the site need to be up dated. To many questions about seat postioning and such in trunk class. Still says seat must remain up. And need to get something in there for custom door panels an such I got asked about the also. Is there also any rules about dampining thickness like in DB Drag? You get the idea got alot of the local guys in Raleigh area wanting to give it a go espeicially car clubs.
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
The rules on the site need to be up dated. To many questions about seat postioning and such in trunk class. Still says seat must remain up. And need to get something in there for custom door panels an such I got asked about the also. Is there also any rules about dampining thickness like in DB Drag? You get the idea got alot of the local guys in Raleigh area wanting to give it a go espeicially car clubs.
Bump to get a response
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy