The Retired Dude Show full post »
ESP Challenge
Quote:
Originally posted by The Retired Dude:
Well the wedding will just have to wait!
Oh yes, that will go over well!
Quote 0 0
Ghettoboxx
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioAnonymous:
I might be down for that also. Anyone know how long of a drive from Green Bay , Wi it is? I can maybe catch up with those U.P. guys for this.
'Spose we could take the ferry across Geoff - better than driving through Chi-town or all the way around the bridge... the ferry out of Door Co. still runs about that time I think.

I take it this is lower, not upper MI?
Quote 0 0
bluefocuszx4
Count me in...just have to remember to take off work! Post some reminders in July for sure.
Quote 0 0
BigOso
Wish I could come this year Jason as last years event was great but unfortunately I no longer live in the east. Hope you have a good turnout and im sure you will have a strong showing from Maxxsonics at the show.
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
Where you move to Oso? lol

I drove to a show 6 years ago almost to WI and it took me about 7 hours. But I got my 16 points and a cert score haha
This show too...Has a Bikini Contest and burn out contest and Muffler Wrapping contest plus food and shopping and classic car show (LARGE) and tuner car show (Large) with live Dj's. Both days saturday and sunday. Very large parking lot so it will not be packed all in.

Another thing that is sad....

When I was looking back to make sure this would be Michigans FIRST 3x show... I notice how through the years the shows on the list got smaller and smaller and smaller. to damn near NOTHING by 2006.
WTF happened?

There used to be a show atleast 2 times a month up here and now you can hear a pin drop. So if its gunna be like that then make the 1 the BIG 1 haha
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghettoboxx:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AudioAnonymous:
I might be down for that also. Anyone know how long of a drive from Green Bay , Wi it is? I can maybe catch up with those U.P. guys for this.
'Spose we could take the ferry across Geoff - better than driving through Chi-town or all the way around the bridge... the ferry out of Door Co. still runs about that time I think.

I take it this is lower, not upper MI?
Stuck on the ferry with you???? Oh man, that's gonna suck!!!

I'll to look to see if they'll accept my tiny trailer onboard.
Quote 0 0
jhellemn
Sorry, Team Fusion Car Audio won't be able to make it this year. My brother is getting married on that day so we will not be able to attend.
John & Kara
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
anyone running ex1
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy