Gavin Show full post »
TeamSubGoPoof
Gavin...pay for my flight to Japan and I'm down for a weeks vacation
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
Gavin just never give up bro and try those couple things me and u talked about and see where that gets u i would stay with the 4 18's and just learn on the way to the TOP
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
if it were easy, they'd call it women's basketball
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
if it were easy, they'd call it women's basketball
LoL, be careful, don't want to SPL ladies to get upset.. "But I do understand"
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Gavin wasnt suggestin you jump ship, I respect loyalty to a product and team. Stand tall brother and best of luck remember Rome wasnt built in a day, just as spl cars arent. Can you post some pics of your enclosure? I havent seen it and I am sure alot of others havent either, you may get some suggestions that will help.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
there is a whole build log on it here on the furom
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
there is a whole build log on it here on the furom
sure is, I was trying to find it to link it to him
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
i think you would probably be louder eventually with 8 12s due to the added motor strength you have. however the tuning and all those recones involved in the tuning aspect of things is whats really going to kill you.

But in the meantime id stick with your 4 18s until you reach your goal and then after that you can revamp and go from there.

Why not stick with the same cone area and just change box designs? Try a bandpass for instance
Quote 0 0
PeteS
I know 8 12's in a 4th order is more then capable of 160+ with out high end gear in a Astro van
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by PeteS:
I know 8 12's in a 4th order is more then capable of 160+ with out high end gear in a Astro van
You also have an extreme style interior
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy