Wayne Harris Show full post »
Team Sound Freqs
Mike, they need to be able to see in to make sure the 30" rule isn't violated by the seat moving forward during the run in Pro Stock/Street Stock.
Quote 1 0
Mike Astin
Makes sense
Mike, they need to be able to see in to make sure the 30" rule isn't violated by the seat moving forward during the run in Pro Stock/Street Stock.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Mike Astin wrote:
I'm not clear on why you would need to see in the car after the sensor is placed...I don't have tint on my window because I'm not loud enough to break it yet..But if you do a final inspection when you place the mic....why do you need to see in?

Mike, we need to be able to verify that rules are not being violated during competition. In some classes we need to see the tachometer. In addition, sometimes competitors elect to remain in the cabin when competing. Since some classes are "clamped" power-limited classes we need to make sure that the competitor isn't doing anything that could affect power measurements. If we can't see inside the cabin during the run then anything could be taking place. I believe it is reasonable to require that our judges be provided with a clear view inside of the vehicle.

I believe the Jereme Creamer's committee has developed a good compromise that allows for both safety, cosmetics, and still allows the judge to see inside. I will be posting the results later today.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 2 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy