93Ranger
im needing some help. im running 12- db brive wd 12s. i have them in a clamshell box with 1 cube per sub sealed and 29 cubes ported. with about 12k watts. i run bass race. it peaks at 51 hz and does 158.5-159 average on music. im trying to get a bit more out of it i have tried moving the load wall playing with ports and angles. Was thinking about shrinking the rear chamber but was wanting to try and see if anybody else hadd any ideas.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Bigger the chamber the louder it will be. If you could fit most of them on a flat back it would be louder.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
12 seperate chambers ,fire them forward should be a good build .......keep us posted
Quote 0 0
93Ranger
So make my front chamber bigger. I can only fit. 6 in a flat wall I was thinking the same I could get 6 louder than these 12 but to late to rebuild finals is this weekend thought about shrinking the rear chamber .25 per sub.
Quote 0 0
new2boom
i thought in a clamshell 4th order the ratios should be closer not farther apart and in a typical 4th order father apart would be better.
Quote 0 0
vohelpe
what are the dimensions?
Quote 0 0
AlanHall
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Bigger the chamber the louder it will be. If you could fit most of them on a flat back it would be louder.
this is a old post.. but , bigger front and rear chambers? Or bigger front the louder?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy