BallzDeep
JR Fuller unveiled his ****ty game plan for us on Saturday night. This was the result

http://www.thecagedoor.net/media/videos/the-5-second-knock-out

[ 08-04-2010, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: BallzDeep ]
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
thats what he gets for trying some sneaky sh*t....

people like him and manny g. are the reason why I never touch gloves after the bell rings and I tell my teammates not to anymore. Its too many pussies out there
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Its kind of his own fault

Once that bell rings you don't have to shake hands or touch gloves or give them a dutch rudder

Once that bell rings it should be all business

And the other guy shouldn't have stopped until the ref said to. He stopped swinging when the other guy went limp but still. Until that ref says its over you go
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Its kind of his own fault

Once that bell rings you don't have to shake hands or touch gloves or give them a dutch rudder

Once that bell rings it should be all business

And the other guy shouldn't have stopped until the ref said to. He stopped swinging when the other guy went limp but still. Until that ref says its over you go
why should he have hit the guy, he knew he was knocked out... he did the "right" thing by not teeing off on the back of his head, which in several cases has woken people up again
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Werd...Harris is a good guy and knew there would have been no point in hitting him for no reason.
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
u coming to grapplers quest negro?
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
No I have the Prostar tourney my old coach is running the week after, and have KJ Noons at our gym that week training for the Strikeforce card. I think King Mo also
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Ill be at the quest flexing my ninja skillz *cool*

and Im hearing the UFC will do an UFN show in Austin in sept...
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Werd...I will be at the UFN....Jew gonna be there?
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
I want to go, hope I dont have to work
when do tickets go on sale?
Quote 0 0
Team Maxxsonics - John
It should have been the 2 second knock out.
The bell went ding and in 2 seconds he was gone!
The other 3 seconds was the refs delay.

[ 08-10-2010, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Team Maxxsonics - John ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy