bassjunkie Show full post »
kraven moorehead
at home with pittsburg is a long night for some teams.....most teams.....the force is strong with them at home. But we beat em at home ONCE....hahahaha we got cleveland this week they were unorganized when we played them pre season now is a different story......not betting on this game.....
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
Quote:
Originally posted by 2000LaDe:
go colts?
8-0
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Well, monday night football is almost here. Hopefully the Broncos can get this game and then be 7-1. I really enjoyed the loss the Ravens got from the Bengals. Didn't look anything like the team that showed up to play the Broncos. Why couldn't they have played like that last weekend???
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
That's it, i have been a Denver fan for 16 years and am fed up with the quarter back once again. Am i the only 1?? Kyle orton SUCKS. They have a good team minus the quarterback. They've had that problem since Elway. What seems to be the problem with us getting a DECENT quarterback??
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
holy crap was that the second half i love seeing from the steelers. Ben rallied them up and they all played a killer second half! from defense to offense, the second half was the team that steelers need to be all season to get another title.
Quote 0 0
DBfan187
DIE!!!
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Wish our offense had some power, we'd do better against teams i think we should beat!!
Quote 0 0
DBfan187
start Tom Brandstater, I like that kid! and get our run game going
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Quote:
Originally posted by DBfan187:
start Tom Brandstater, I like that kid! and get our run game going
Sounds good to me.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
Colts what?