Team Kleinlaut Bassrace Show full post »
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
We had a big discussion at World finals!! And After a call with wayne it was all clear. He gave is ok for this class cause in usa started cars with nearly Same buildings.
Wayne was sitting in Big okis t
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
We had a big discussion at World finals!! And After a call with wayne it was all clear. He gave is ok for this class cause in usa started cars with nearly Same buildings.
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
We had a big discussion at World finals!! And After a call with wayne it was all clear. He gave us his ok for this class cause in usa started cars with nearly Same buildings.

Before some time Wayne was sitting in Big okis touran and he said to Oki: oh you are a lucky guy you can start in oldscool with your build! (oki s Building is nearly close to my One or my One close to oki s one).
I started the hole year with a Building like this and everytime i was judged they took me in ex os 3+!

But believe me we had a very Big discussion in germany! Three Cars was Build like this in Germany and a few in USA!
At the begining of the year i Asked if this builduing is ok for ex os 3+ and they gave me a go!

Now it doesn t matter cause ex os is dead.
Quote 0 0
audioarsonal
For one its a band pass and second it doesn't look like the box is the correct distance from the center console. IMO it is not OS EX legal. But hey if Wayne made the call then whatever. Guess it doesn't matter much as the class is done away with already
Quote 0 0
Kim
Well it did hurt the guys how played by the writen rules.
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
There is No rule which says bandpass is Not allowed! It says bandpass INTIREA!! That means builds like in extrem Cars with the dashboards in passenger Sites. The Port is in the middle! So it was oldscool legal. However we had a Big discussion in Germany an after call to wayne he said its ok.
The class is gone so now the discussions are over!

Some pics later!
Quote 0 0
Kim
Well it did say this:
No "Bandpass" interiors
•Walls must be "Flat", "V-Shaped", or "W-Shaped"
•A minimum seperation of 12-inches is required between the center console and the wall
•Subs must be symmetically installed along the centerline of the wall

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/2011/rules.asp?Org_ID=1&Format_ID=1&Section=99
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
At the beginning of the Year we asked if this Kind of build its ok. They Said its legal so the discussion is finished. Wayne Said its ok too . I think it was ok and legal.
But in this thread it doesnt matter what oldscool is/was.
If you want to discuss Open a New thread please. Thanks!!
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
build looks great
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace

Quote 0 0
Wagonized
great build and nice results too.

What is your voltage drop while burping and bassrace? On 2 and 4 amps if you know.

thanks
Quote 0 0
Team Kleinlaut Bassrace
Its Droping with 2 Amps from 14,0v to 11,9 v when Motor is Running (7 xs d3100). Same with 4 Amps an 14 xs d3100.

I try to get a alternator from mechman so that the voltage does Not drop like now.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Got any pics of Franks build? Did he run a bandpass also in os 1-2?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy