learning
So make a long story short I have a 1987 Honda CRX SI. I was informed that these are apparently good cars for this sport and wanted to know more about why. I might be looking to sell it in future (maybe even near future) and wanted to know more about what makes a good car for db sports and if there was any validity to it being marketable here. I have very little experience so don't feel bad about starting at the beginning. I'm very interested to learn.
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Ok... it sounds like you may be looking for information so you can use it to boost the value of your car if you decide to sell it.

Let me say that you really aren't at THAT much of a premium, so it's not like you're going to make a fortune selling it to a dbDrag guy.

You really have 2 things working against you.. first is that your car isn't exactly rare. Sure, it takes a bit of a search but in general CRX's can be found.

Second, it's an 87, meaning it's a first gen. They aren't quite as good for competing as the 2nd gens.

If I'm mistaken and you want to know because you're interested in competing then there is a LOT of info on the boards
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
where are you from in SC I am located in sumter and could help you if you wanted to compete we also have a team member that uses a crx and have learned alot about those cars. just let me know!
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by JordyO:
Ok... it sounds like you may be looking for information so you can use it to boost the value of your car if you decide to sell it.

Let me say that you really aren't at THAT much of a premium, so it's not like you're going to make a fortune selling it to a dbDrag guy.

You really have 2 things working against you.. first is that your car isn't exactly rare. Sure, it takes a bit of a search but in general CRX's can be found.

Second, it's an 87, meaning it's a first gen. They aren't quite as good for competing as the 2nd gens.

If I'm mistaken and you want to know because you're interested in competing then there is a LOT of info on the boards
also its an SI which from my understanding isnt quite as loud as the HF and DX
Quote 0 0
teamflorida AJ
Had no problems with my crx's. Loved my 87 si. my 90 hf was not as loud.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I'm digging the wheels
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
I'm digging the wheels
on them thangs.
Quote 0 0
BoomKing
Hey I remember that! Wasn't that in Louisville? That's when I had my 1st gen there too in Street C. Think that's when I met you for the first time. You still have one of them I can borrow for Daytona this year???
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy