BoominTempo
Well, I've been messaging Matt for a while now about getting an alternator for my car and finally decided to order one about a week ago.

He was very helpful through email and they even shipped APO priority, which is GREAT! The ONLY negative thing I can say, is they tack on an extra $50 for shipping USPS....and no military discount! The extra $50 is worth it though, as it seems Mech Man is one of the best.

On to the pics!!!

One more thing, it only took 6 days to get here!!! Being in Germany, that's great!
Quote 0 0
BoominTempo
HAHA, seems I didn't label the pos and neg correctly....they're backwards!!!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
that's what i was thinking
Quote 0 0
Duaber
Let me know how she runs when you install it. I got a 1997 Honda Accord that i've been bugging matt about just haven't had the money to get one. Which amperage did you get?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
probably a 190 or 200, depending how they wanna call it
Quote 0 0
BoominTempo
Yeah, the 200 amp one is the one I got. Was going to get the 150 amp one...but decided to go the 200 amp! If they didn't tack on the extra $50 for USPS, I would've gone all the way with 250! I think 200 will suffice though.

Haven't had a chance to install it yet, no one around here sells 1/0 at a good price! They all want (after euro to dollar conversion) almost $10 a foot...that's WAY TOO STEEP.

Ordered some online, and am going on leave next week to the states (FINALLY) for a couple of weeks...LOL, so I won't get to use this for a while still...pretty annoying. (still waiting on my stuff from sonic electronix...its been 30 days, have about 10 more to wait since they shipped PARCEL POST...cheap bastards)
Quote 0 0
integra spl
very interested...it's the same for an honda integra type r?
Quote 0 0
BoominTempo
Call Mechman, they'll be able to hook you up. Don't go off of their website though...Here's their number, 1-888-632-4626.
Quote 0 0
integra spl
thanks for the number but i live in italy and call in the states for my it's a little bit difficult...have them a website for see theire product?
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
http://www.mechman.com/
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy