Wagonized Show full post »
VegaS10
Quote:
Originally posted by Wagonized:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VegaS10:
No, the rules are fine.

I had an issue with tearing surrounds on my 9910's (playing the wrong note). Ryan at Border reused my cones and replaced everything else. We changed coils and suspension, but kept the cone. The cone is the most expensive part of the assembly.
what do you mean by playing the wrong note?
I played the wrong note. I missed my frequency by 5 hz low. Instead of 60 hz, I played 55. At a full tilt burp, that was bad news. Suspension, cone, coil all survived. The foam suround just ripped.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wagonized:
Quote:
quote:
No, the rules are fine.

I had an issue with tearing surrounds on my 9910's (playing the wrong note). Ryan at Border reused my cones and replaced everything else. We changed coils and suspension, but kept the cone. The cone is the most expensive part of the assembly.
what do you mean by playing the wrong note?
I played the wrong note. I missed my frequency by 5 hz low. Instead of 60 hz, I played 55. At a full tilt burp, that was bad news. Suspension, cone, coil all survived. The foam suround just ripped.
Gotcha...thank for the clarification
Quote 0 0
dynasty128
I would go with the X's also if we could get cheap recones here but they cost just as much as the DD ones
Quote 0 0
Polecat
hopefully in 07 the cone issue's is gone, so I think you'll see even higher scores next year, so they can push them the way the need to be, without them loosing cones, or tenths in accuracy. Even the 158 in street A was the old cones, and new record in SS NW 1-2 is an old X 18" cone...I love the new cone looks as well
Just food for thought, another nice advantage, is you have us at finals giving you new cones if you use them and compete with them in the lanes, for free....some see that as a benefit.
Quote 0 0
bluefocuszx4
be sure to post pics on the new cones after CES
Quote 0 0
ScottHulbs
Sweet the new cones will not only be better but will have a new look too! Can't wait to see them.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
i bit the bullet and went with the 99s.

i figure if i dont like them i can buy something else and the 99s will have a better resale value than the solo X's
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy