Bassphobia
I'm callin bullsh!t on the buyer

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-PS3-60GB-Free-Overnight-Shipping-Blu-ray_W0QQitemZ150059269467QQihZ005QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[ 11-16-2006, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Bassphobia ]
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
watched it until the end.. a min or so before it ended, the leader retracted his bid, leaving it up to the othe guy.

I dunno wtf is gonna happen here. Its a contract, but it seems like a joke to me... I don't know if it would actually be a valid contract or not. I really want to know what happens with that!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
thats crazy, i cant believe someone would be that stupid to bid that much for a ps3, or retract a bid that high for that matter. I would go after the 30k if i were the seller...
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Thats my bid.
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
this one is going for 11 million+ right now.. and the dumbass markered out the information (instead of editing it, or covering it up)! hahaha I wonder if he can even use the ticket now...
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Crazy stuff!!
Quote 0 0
kenneth
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconoclast:
this one is going for 11 million+ right now.. and the dumbass markered out the information (instead of editing it, or covering it up)! hahaha I wonder if he can even use the ticket now...
it said winning bid $4150?
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
i want one but i wont pay over retail.looks like i will have to wait.anyone who pays more than what the retail is needs to be shot.why dont they build more before they release it they kinda **** thereselfs this way.
Quote 0 0
xi2elic
It's pretty brilliant if you ask me. By the time people will be able to pay $600 for one, it almost seems cheap. I will never pay that much for a video gaming system. pc > console
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
600 is ok with me anyways.but why not build more so they can make more money instead of others.no would beable to sell them for more if there everywere.ohwell looks like im gonna have to wait
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
anything over retail is just stupid even retail is to expensive. its about the same thing as a 360 just that it plays blu ray disc's but i like the better picture quality of hd-dvd anyways so it playing blur ray doesnt justify the extra cost
Quote 0 0
dinty01
yea Im callin BS on the buyers, if you look at the buyer list everyone above 5000 i think it was is no longer a registered user, so someone probably got/or made a program to use other people's accounts and bid the item up, what a scam though, the whole PS3 and XBOX360 and Wii is out of hand, I dont see any reason why people need to have those gaming consoles RIGHT NOW!!! like their life wont go on without them?? haha o well . . .
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy