CookieMonster Show full post »
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Butler:
If you are scared Mr. Soundigital just say so. Rusty will burp the crackerbox if needed.
I think he would be shaking like a leaf. He better start with a pyramid 600W amp and a bazooka sub.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Nice to know that I'm not the only one that gets the shakes when its time to push the button or roll the volume! lol I think only the people that know their going to win don't get nervous!
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Nothing to be nervous about if you are confident in yourself and your equipment if you win or lose. I wasn't nervous in 2007 when I lost to the Euros on the screen, in fact, I waited 20 seconds into the run before I even turned on my amps and 5 seconds till I burped. lol. Just need to realize this isn't a life or death situation that you are putting yourself into and it's all for fun.
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
not looking good. numbers suck with new box
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioAnonymous:
Just need to realize this isn't a life or death situation that you are putting yourself into and it's all for fun.
x2 on that Geoff!
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Sundown's Charles:
not looking good. numbers suck with new box
I told you I have a box for you if we can get an 8" flared port for it.

Anyone out there have one that Charles could just use for finals? If so Charles you know that it will do VERY WELL in your car and what sub you will need for it. Let's get this done.
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
I have no idea how to make one. But coming I don't care if have to put some pre-fab boxes in the car!!!
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
I have some 8" flared ports you can borrow for the show. They are not adjustable though.
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
thanks cookie!!!
I'll bring the Nightshade zack
Quote 0 0
astrolade
I'm just ready to make some noise and hang out and have fun. I could careless if I do a 57 or a 67.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by CookieMonster:
I have some 8" flared ports you can borrow for the show. They are not adjustable though.
What length are they Walt? We only need one to make it work for the box that I have for Charles. I'm sure it will work as long as they aren't much longer than 22" from flare to flare.

Also Charles, make sure you bring some 8 gauge wire for speaker wire to run in the box. It doesn't have any in it and needs to. Bring enough for at least one positive and negative and we can cover the other two holes unless you have enough for two of each.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Quote:
quote:
What length are they Walt? We only need one to make it work for the box that I have for Charles. I'm sure it will work as long as they aren't much longer than 22" from flare to flare.

Also Charles, make sure you bring some 8 gauge wire for speaker wire to run in the box. It doesn't have any in it and needs to. Bring enough for at least one positive and negative and we can cover the other two holes unless you have enough for two of each.
That is about what they are Zach. I can measure it when I get home tonight. Either way, I'll bring one for you to look at and see if it will work for ya.
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Quote:
quote:

That is about what they are Zach. I can measure it when I get home tonight. Either way, I'll bring one for you to look at and see if it will work for ya.
Thanks guys!!! you are saving the day for me. Zack I have about 10 ft of 8ga so thats not a problem
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy