Mr Wiggles
i will post pics tomorrow of this sub woofer. but a buddy brought it to me and asked me to look at it. i got it all tore apart. looks to be recon able. has a 3 inch coil with dual spiders with a riser. where can i find a recone or better parts to fix it? not wanting to put more into it then its worth. the whole coil come unwound in the cap.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17106_Absolute+PRO1800.html

[ 10-11-2009, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Mr Wiggles ]
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
76.2mm = 3" it says it has a 65mm voice coil. wouldnt bother reconing that sub...
Quote 0 0
supragod98
A new one cost $56 at that site. A recone would cost you at least double that price. I wouldnt bother.
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles
Quote:
Originally posted by supragod98:
A new one cost $56 at that site. A recone would cost you at least double that price. I wouldn't bother.
that's what i was thinking. i just wanted to see what happened to it and the design the company put into it.. it is very easy to take apart and recone if they offered re-cones. but it is a cheap company and price.
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles

[ 10-12-2009, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Mr Wiggles ]
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles

mighty mend, lol. not my doin.

Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
put that in a trash can,please. dont mean to be rude that sub is just garbage...
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles
Quote:
Originally posted by pimpin at my house:
put that in a trash can,please. dont mean to be rude that sub is just garbage...
dude i know this. isnt mine. i know whats a good company and what inst. there has been many subs i have fixed that shouldnt have been fixed.or subs i made with parts laying around. just for fun.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy