plugitin
Hey guys. I just picked an AC termlab and I think the ac adapter with it is the wrong one. The one I have is made by gpc and has an output of 5 volts at 2 amps. Can any of confirm this for me? Also, can I order one from Wayne or could I find one at radioshack?
Quote 0 0
plugitin
Hmm...reading stays at around 130-134 no matter what. Guess ill be giving wayne a call tomorrow
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
You will need an adapter that puts out between 14-18 VDC. Make sure the center pin is positive. Measure the plug before attaching it to the meter just to be sure. If you reverse the polarity, you will ruin your system.

You should also consider upgrading your software at http://www.termpro.com
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
plugitin
Hey Wayne...i actually just updated my software, lol.

Alrighty, i will take a look around. Ive noticed that the pressure sensor does not have the green LED lit up when in use. Im guessing the low voltage is the problem? Any info on where to find an adapter for her? Thank you

If anyone could give me a part number for their AC term lab adapter, i would greatly appreciate it.

[ 01-30-2011, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: plugitin ]
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
We have these transformers. They are $15.00 plus postage (around $5.00 in the US). Call me if you want to order one.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy