Wayne Harris
Participation in this forum is EXTREMELY limited. I have granted access to those individuals whom I believe have a vested interest in the success of the dBDRA and who have shown loyalty to the organization over the years.

It should be considered a very special honor to be a member of this forum. Please do not discuss the contents of this forum or even the PURPOSE of this forum with anyone as those who are not included would be hurt.

I believe it is important to keep this group small so that we can make the changes that are REQUIRED to be successful in the future.

Thanks in advance.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
The current participants include...

Detlef Hagel - Germany (Moderator)
Yiannis Lekkas - Greece
Jeremy Weber - USA
Greg Zoller - USA
Don Hebig - Canada
Daniel Boner - Brazil
Stephane Boite - France

If you have a nomination for another participant, please post that name below...

[ 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Wayne Harris ]
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
HDBDRA
I think you made a wise decision, more people wont benefit the cause of this forum and may slow down the process.
I just hope everyone of us prove up to the expectations and that we wont disappoint you.

Lets start working...
Quote 0 0
dB Don
I would bring in Oki, he has a good understanding of what needs to be done as well as knowing the past.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Also if there is a way for all of us to get together either in person or online for a live meeting that would be perfect.

I have rolling ideas that need responses and other ideas that rely on those responses.

This is our chance to hit the reset switch and do things more correctly after being led astray for so many years.

Key topics should be:

1. Reducing classes to create higher quality shows world wide.
2. Simplifying rules so complete beginners understand the first time.
3. Certification process for judges(judges who are inactive on the judges forum need to be removed IMO)
4. World finals should be a single venue per continent.

So lets work on #1 now I already proposed a set of classes in another topic.
Quote 0 0
Detlef Hagel
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
Also if there is a way for all of us to get together either in person or online for a live meeting that would be perfect.

I have rolling ideas that need responses and other ideas that rely on those responses.

This is our chance to hit the reset switch and do things more correctly after being led astray for so many years.

Key topics should be:

1. Reducing classes to create higher quality shows world wide.
2. Simplifying rules so complete beginners understand the first time.
3. Certification process for judges(judges who are inactive on the judges forum need to be removed IMO)
4. World finals should be a single venue per continent.

So lets work on #1 now I already proposed a set of classes in another topic.
... i agrre 100% with that live meeting, i think with skype it is no problem.

The only thing is, at the next 2 weeks i don
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy